Vows/Accident

Michael POV

As the doors opened I grew more nervous. I'm about to be a married man which means no talking to other females, no touching other females, and no looking at other females. I'm going to be fully committed to Draya I love her with everything in me and I never wanna lose her.

As she walked down the isle I felt a hot tear roll down my face. I wiped the tear and smiled at the beautiful Draya who had just let go of her dad's arm. He kissed her cheek and she took her place standing in front of me. I took her hands in mine and looked her in the eyes. As the preacher was talking I zoned him out thinking about my future with Draya. We gonna have 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl and we're gonna live in a big beautiful house.

My thoughts were cut off by Draya talking.

"Do you wanna say your vows first?", she asked politely. I nodded my head and began my vows.

"You are my lover and my teacher,

you are my model and my accomplice,

you are my true counterpart.

I will love you, hold you and honor you, I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you, In health and sickness, Through sorrow and success,

for all the days of my life.", After finishing my vows I was in tears and so was Draya.

Now it was her turn to recite her vows.

"I... I'm sorry", she said in a shaky tone and resumed her vows "I take you to be my partner for life I promise above all else to live in truth with you and to communicate fully and fearlessly,I give you my hand and my heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor as I join my life to yours."

At this point everyone in the room were shedding tears and so was I. The preacher began to speak again and the last thing I heard was, "You may now kiss your bride", I grabbed Draya's face and kissed her like it was our first and last kiss. Our family and friends cheered us on as we pulled away.

I can't believe it I'm actually married, and to Draya Michele. Wait I'm sorry I can't believe I'm married to Draya Nguyen-Stevenson!

* * * * * *

After the Reception

Me and Draya were in the car driving to the airport so we could get on the plane and go to our honeymoon. While I was driving Draya just couldn't keep her hands off of me. She kept kissing me and rubbin on me, honestly I loved every second of it but it was hard to concentrate on the road.

"Baby I love you soo much", she said and pulled me closer to her and kissed my lips.

"I love you too babe but I need you to keep yours hands to yourself at least until we get to the airport.", I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"I'm sorry you just look sooo sexy right now and I'm really horny", she said pouting.

"Well babe you gotta wait", I said placing my hand on her thigh.

"Nigga I know you didn't just tell me I gotta wait but then you put your hand on my thigh. Your basically encouraging my hormones".

I laughed cause that's exactly what I was doing, I'm just as ready as she is.

"My bad".

"You lucky I love you, otherwise I would just rape yo ass right now",she joked... well she was kinda serious.

"It ain't rape if I want it to happen", I smirked as she giggled.

I eased on the brakes as we stopped at a red light. When we were at a full stop she grabbed my face and kissed me.

We were interrupted by the people behind us blowing their horn signaling it was a green light.

I pulled away from the kiss and we pulled off and then.....

"AHHHH!!!", Was the last thing I heard from Draya.

* * * * *

Beep....... Beep .......Beep

I was in the hospital room with Draya. Waiting for the doctor to come in, I heard a knock on the door then saw Kayla's face appear. Lord knows I'm bout to get it.

When Kayla saw Draya she covered her mouth with her hands and began crying which made me cry too. I stood up from my chair and walked to her trying to comfort her as well but her crazy ass tried to swing on me.

"What the fuck calm down!", I semi yelled.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER", she cried.

"I didn't do anyth", she cut me off by slapping the shit outta me. Damn she got a heavy hand!

"THEN WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!", she yelled still crying I was about to explain what happened when the nurse came in.

"If you guys can't keep it down I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" the nurse said politely.

Kayla looked at her with the death glare as the nurse exited the room.

"So what happend", she said trying to stop crying .

"We were driving to the airport and stopped at a red light, Draya kissed me and then the light turned green. We pulled off and then a car ran the red light and t-boned the car on Draya's side of the car", I said with my voice shaky the whole time.

"Oh my god", she said and started crying harder. "What did the doctor say", she asked sitting next to Daya examining her scars.

"She hasn't come in yet", as soon as I said that the doctor came in followed by Draya's dad. His eyes were red and puffy and he looked at Draya and began crying again. Then the doctor spoke up.

"Ok I have good news and bad news, which one do you want first?", she asked.

"The good news", her dad said.

"Well the good news is her brain is still functioning", the doctor said.

"What's the bad news?", I asked.

"The bad news is... she's in a coma".

👑💁👑💁👑💁👑💁👑💁👑💁

~Kayla💋