Chapter 4: Few years later..

Third POV

In a castle, a young princess was—oh dear, never mind. She takes too long to prepare herself for the ceremony. She is now 16 years old.

"I don't care! If you need guars, pick someone more lovable!" Red haired princess exclaims as she throw a cup towards Hak who caught it at ease.

"Speaking of lovable... Shouldn't you be trying to look lovable yourself?"

"Huh?"

"It seems Lord Soo Won has arrived." He said, boredly.

She immediately straighten herself, blushed slightly. "Y-You should have said so sooner!" before she runs off to find him.

The king stares at his daughter in clueless. "Soo Won? Was that why she was so concerned about her hair? But why now?" He looks at Hak.

"Maiden's heart I guess.." He drink his tea while he speak as if it's not his business to explain to the king.

The king chuckle but stopped when he remember something. "Oh! We should prepare for a welcoming ceremony today! My Eldest daughter will arrive soon! Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see how much change she had been~" He squealed like a fangirl.

This news cause Hak to spits his tea almost coughing him, coughing none stopped while looking at his king, nervously yet surprise. "Y-You mean... P-Princess Senna?" feeling exciting to see her for so long is an understanding.

"Indeed." The king claps his hands signaling all the maids and servants to prepare a feast. "I will be in my room if you need me."

The young General still trying to process about the news in his mind when he heard the servants began the conversations. "The Crown Princess is finally home!"

"I know right! I wonder if she had her future husband already..."

"How old was she again?"

"Hmm... 22 year old.."

"She had grow into a beauty just like her mother!!"

Hak blushed even more imagine Senna become beautiful and smile at him even hearing her voice he had yearn for so long... Wait! He slaps his cheeks with both of his hands really hard. 'I should stop imagining that kind of things! It's really inappropriate! '

Meanwhile...

"Princess!"

Yona ran to find Soo won, her smile never left her happy face. It's been so long she hadn't meet Soo Won. When she finally saw him from a distance, she began to slow down when she sees he talk to someone. A beautiful lady, her back was facing her and Soo won was chuckle at what the lady was talking. Yona feel jealous but then she realized... that pink haired... there is only one person who had rare pink haired.