"O-Of course I know how to read! I-It's just that.. I am just confuse that's all..." He spoke unsure about it.

She crossed her arms, "Yeah right." When she turned her head to the side, she saw the kid. "Hm?" she make her way towards the mask kid who are now in alert and shakes in fear of what to do. She knee down to his height and flash him a gentle smile. "Hey, are you alone? Where are your parents?"

He was speechless. Finally someone who talk to him without fear yet this girl... pink haired... her aura... why does he had the sudden to protect her? Like there is a connection that sparks him when the girl touched his hand, it feels... soothing.

"... I... don't have... parents..."

She blinked her eyes in surprised. 'I can't just leave him wondering around alone... he is just a child! Maybe around Yona's age...' Lift her head up, her eyes now make a contact with Joo Doh who finally notice a boy in front of her.

"My lady?"

"Joo Doh, can we take him with us?"

"Him?! You can't just take random people to travel with us!! What if he is an assassin to attack you?!" He keep on going talking nonsense... just he is such a paranoid sometimes.

Her eye twitch in irritations while the kid hide behind her and tugged her sleeve in fear. "Joo Doh..."

"And what if---!!!"

"JOO DOH!!"

"Ghaa!! Y-Yes... Milady...?" To him, this is the first time she rises her voice at him and of course, he was surprised.

She send him a death glare causing Joo Doh to step back slightly, "We shall take him with us, either you like it or not and that's final. Understand?" Smile at him slightly a little threaten as he gulped and have no choice but to agree.

The princess turned to look at the child with a smile, she doesn't know why but she had this feeling to protect the child. She take his hand as she speak, "My name is Senna. And you are?"

The mask kid realized that he had no name except blue dragon. "... Blue... Dragon...?"

"Blue dragon?" She tilted her head in confuse.

He nodded, "...Blue... dragon..."

"You don't have a name..." He nodded again.

Although, she was surprise to say the less. She found the blue dragon, no wonder she wanted to protect him. If the legend are true, there's might be chance the other dragon are still exist. Right now she need to think of a name. she can't just called him kid while they travel.

They didn't realize it was late. The sky is dark and the stars are up. Fireflies began to appears at the field to shine the near dark forest. That is until it click her. While the kid stares at the fireflies in amazed, the light shines his appearance in the dark.

"Princess, I think it's time for us to go—" Joo Doh was cut off by her.

"... Shin Ah..." She breath out.

"Huh?"

She smile, looked down at the mask kid. "Your name will be Shin Ah from now on."

The kid stares at him in awe, "...Shin Ah..." Someone finally took him in. Someone finally give him a name. Someone who he wish... to protect. 'I want to... protect her...' His hand tighten his grasp on her, he won't allow anything to hurt her. He must become stronger.

He yelp in surprised when he was suddenly lift up and was carry by Senna who is laughing. He protect, trying to break free because he was embarrassed while she carry him in her arm like how she always carry Yona like a child.

"Alrighty! Let's find shelter, Joo Doh!" Joo Doh nodded his head as he take the horse following them from behind before he glares at Shin Ah for letting her carry him. 'Who does he think he is?!!'

Let's just say, while they were travelling, Joo Doh can't stop the feeling why he hates Shin Ah so much just because the blue haired boy always gets the princess's attention more than himself. 

A/N- Finally an update! I apologize for not update this story for so long TT^TT Don't hate me!