Character Introductions: Khalia & Johnathan

Name: Khalia 

Nickname: Kha 

Age: 19 

Pronouns: They/Them, He/Him 

Kill Count: 15 

Weapon of Choice: Hanging 

Sexuality: Pansexual 

Personality: Extroverted but extremely secretive, gets a little too into things and can act very strangely at night or if intoxicated, a bit rough around the edges but can recognize when they do something wrong and apologize 

Likes: Bonnie (Best friend), Nature, meditation, hand to hand combat, flirting, carpentry 

Dislikes: Creepy men, rude people, coffee, Christmas, hospitals

Khalia grew up in the small town knowing that something awful was happening to the people around them- their parents were paranoid and playing outside or being out after dark was never an option for them. As they grew older they wanted to be able to do something about it and joined the police force in secret. They, along with a couple of friends, discovered that the source of the town's problems was coming from a cult and they devised a plan to infiltrate and expose the cult from the inside. However, once in, Khalia began to believe the teachings up it. They slowly lost who they had been before- and murdered their "friends" to prevent spreading the word of the cult and to prove their loyalty.

Name: Johnathan 

Nickname: John, Johny, Nathan (friends call him Johny

Age: 21 

Pronouns: He/Him 

Kill Count: 89 

Weapon of Choice: Guns 

Sexuality: Gray ace, homoromantic (gay af but really awkward) 

Personality: Awkward, feels a bit out of place where he goes. He's quiet but stutters and talks a lot when embarrassed or afraid. On edge and a bit jumpy, easily feels guilty, ruthless with a gun in his hand, quick learner 

Likes: James (fiance), books, cleaning, learning, cake 

Dislikes: loud or sudden noises, sharing

Johnathan was an orphan- his father had been killed by the cult and his mother couldn't bear to raise him on her own. At the age of five, he was put in foster care. He would hide whenever someone came in looking to adopt, terrified of the outside world for a long time. Once he turned 18 and was released from their custody he bought himself a weapon and trained to defend himself. One night he had a near-death experience with a cult member and realized the only way to escape the cult's wrath was to join it himself. He grew to like it there, eventually meeting someone he liked and started a relationship. He had a semi-peaceful life there. One night, his partner began to act strangely. It terrified him, and John had instinctively reached for his gun. This proved fatal to the other person, as John's reflexes kicked in as soon as he was to be attacked. He killed his partner, on accident. Because he loved being in the cult and had friends (coughjamescough) there, he tried to explain the situation to Matthew, cult leader. However- there are no exceptions. He was captured and tortured nearly to death by Matthew, managing just barely to pull himself together- he's vanished ever since.