Character Introductions: Lucian

Lucian Dezmond Corvalt

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 206 lbs (Mainly Muscle Mass)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Birthday: October 29

Zodiac sign: Scorpio

Killer Name: "Doctor Death" (dubbed by the media)

Killing Method: Dissection

Weapon choice: Knives/Scalpel

Kill Count: 97 (remained the same after becoming head Doctor to the cult)

Mask: Surgical Mask

Personality: Curious, Apathetic most of the time, Serious, Honest, Gentle around those he knows well, Initiative, Persevere, Clueless about the simple pleasures in life, Very Intelligent, Respectful, Lowkey Masochist

Likes: Matthew (boyfriend), Experimenting, Cutting things open, classical music, pain, People he finds interesting, pain, silence, working alone

Dislikes: Bonnie's pointless teasing, Dealing with drunk cult members (Excluding Matthew), Loud people, Screamers, patients who flail during treatment 

Facts: Bonnie's close cousin, calls her Bonnabell. Like a brother to her. Also, a Satanist, Graduated HS at 15, Graduated College at 18, Earned his MD-PHD, Been in the cult at the age of 17, Favors work, and Killing, Lowkey a Kuudere and Yandere

Lucian's Backstory: Lucian was also a special child while growing up. He didn't have both his parents though, he only had his father to "look after" him. His mother passed away after giving birth to him. His father neglected him a lot, blaming Lucian for taking his beloved wife away from him. But, thanks to Lucian's inability to process emotions, which he got from his mother, he wasn't affected by his father's threats and insults. Lucian had to do certain things on his own as a young child, that's how he became so independent. When he was about five and a half years old, his father took his own life with the kitchen knife, and lay dead on the kitchen floor, with a note beside his body. He wrote that Lucian was to live with his Uncle's family from then on. When Lucian discovered the note and the body, he didn't shed a single tear or show a single emotion. The only thing on his mind was his curiosity as to what may be in his father's body. When Lucian's uncle arrived, he found Lucian arranging his dead father's organs on the ground, as if it was a puzzle being put together on the side. From then on, Lucian lived with Bonnie's family, but at that time, Bonnie was but an infant baby. When Lucian was put into school, he had gone from kindergarten to middle school in 8 years, and graduated High school in 2 years. His main interests lay in science, but he always felt like he was missing something. He longed for something he couldn't quite explain. Throughout his High School years, he joined in learning from Bonnie's homeschooling lessons when he had time, as he found that just as interesting as science. He immediately went to college after High School graduation. He excelled so much in all his science courses, that he was bound to graduate college at the top of his class and earn his MD-PHD, in just 3 years of college. During his second year of college, he received news from Bonnie's parents, of a secret cult in Whiteridge being responsible for all the disappearances going around in that area. This immediately caught his attention, and z o o m e d on back to Whiteridge during winter break to join the cult. He proved his worth and loyalty to the cult more than once, over the entirety of that winter break. He had never really killed anyone before, nor had any experience in murdering living beings, except for dissecting living animals as a child. He had found his calling, killing came so naturally to him whenever he would handle assignments from the cult. Every time he took the life of a victim, his dopamine levels would escalate tremendously. The killing was his new favorite activity, other than science. He would travel to and from college to Whiteridge, just to get his fill of satisfying his blood lust. He then moved back to Whiteridge after graduating college at age 18, being the first of his generation to graduate at such a young age. When he got back, Bonnie's parents would do the same thing that they do with Bonnie, and preach Matthew's values and beliefs to him, nearly every day. He too then became, even more, persuaded and dedicated to the cause, that he started seeing Matthew as the type of God figure, which helped bring his kill count up dramatically for about 2 years. If he had kept that up, he would have easily surpassed one of the high ranked killers. Maybe even surpass Matthew himself, but he didn't let his desire of killing get to the best of him.

He had just turned 20 years old when he overheard Matthew and Malachi discussing about needing a Doctor within their society, in order to keep their members functioning at their best. The thought of pleasing Matthew greatly with that position provided him with a new ambition. So he volunteered to take that position, since he had an MD-PHD, and was well educated. Matthew was indeed satisfied and made Lucian the head Doctor and Physician of Matthew's Divine Society. On that day, he had never felt emotions such as gratitude and accomplishment before. Ever since he became the head Doctor and Physician, his human kill count had never gone up past 97, and he is still a Doctor and Physician to this day.