Character Introductions: Malachi

Name: Malachi Theodore Beaumont 

Nicknames: Theo, Beau, Chi (Kai) 

Killer Nickname: The White Rabbit 

Pronouns: He/Him 

Age: 27 

Birth Date: February 14, 1991 

Sexuality: Pansexual 

Height: 5'11" in / 180.34 cm 

Weight: 172 lbs 

Role: Second in Command 

Kill Count: 145 exactly. He keeps count. 

 Sun Sign: Aquarius 

Moon Sign: Aquarius 

Rising Sign: Scorpio 

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Top Three Favorite Songs: - Killing Me Softly by Roberta Flack - House of The Rising Sun by The Animals - Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones 

 Good Qualities / Trait(s): -Detailed; Observant; Loyal; Charismatic, but quiet 

Captivating Neutral Qualities / Trait(s): -Eccentric; Secretive; Deceptive; Determined; Solemn; 

Independent Vices / Negative Trait(s): - Reserved; Aloof, at times; Self-Critical; Blunt; Asocial; Deceitful; Sadistic; Manipulative; Unstable; Stubborn; Apathetic Tendencies

Habits / Idiosyncrasies / Quirks: - Compulsively counts things; Obsessed with cleaning/personal hygiene; Photographic memory; Can't let his food touch; Falls asleep late, wakes up early; Resting Bitch Face™️; Writes with right hand, does everything else with left; Allergic to strawberries; Uses chapstick religiously 

 Phobia / Fears: -Astraphobia, fear of thunder/lightning -Acrophobia, fear of heights -Taphephobia, fear of being buried alive -Autophobia, fear of being alone -Mysophobia, fear of germs/dirt

Loves: - The color white; Rabbits; Teeth (obv); Cold; Winter; Science; Cleanliness; Order; Control; Cherries; Lydia 

 Hates: - Being tricked; Germs/Dirt; Summer; Heat; Bright colors; Crowded spaces; Unloyalty; Chocolate Confidant (INFJ) – Intensely private and committed to their beliefs. Highly intuitive, emphatic and dedicated listeners. Quietly forceful and sensitive. The rarest personality type, especially with males. Focused on fantasy more than reality. Fears doing the wrong thing. Tend to work quietly behind the scenes and influence people than be leaders. Persevering, especially when it comes to doing the right thing. Very individualistic, rather than leading or following, but can work with groups to accomplish a goal.

Backstory: As a child, Malachi was neglected quite often. Both of his parents worked, and when they were home, it was a war with words as their weapon. Sometimes, it seemed as though they were competing to see who could raise their voice the loudest. For Malachi, the situation was nearly miserable, the maid being the only person who truly showed him affection. One day, they received the news that the maid had passed away overnight thus removing his only source of light. That is until Lydia was brought into the world. At 8 years old, Malachi met his younger sister, Lydia Beaumont. He despised the little thing at first yet came to love her with his entire being over time, wishing to do nothing but protect her at all costs- to deflect the bad which the world would try to throw at her. And, that is what he did. At the age of 18, and while on one of his nighttime outings, Malachi had saved Damien from trafficking by using his family's money. He saw too much of himself in the older male and could not leave him to continue on the path any longer. Thus, he helped the male get back onto a solid standing, including a house, job, etc. The two proceeded to be friends, and Damien even taught Malachi how to properly defend himself due to his expanding knowledge on combat. This is what led to Malachi recruiting him later on for the cult. At the age of 19, Lydia 11, Malachi was forced to take matters into his own hands. His mother and father had been in a plane accident resulting in the two of them being left to each other. So, in order to keep a roof over his sister's head as well as help her to stay in school and have a semi-normal life, he started college and got a good paying job.Malachi studied to work in dentistry until he completed and achieved his PhD. He was one of the top dentistry students in the program thus giving him many opportunities with clinics around the area. He began working for a clinic of his choice soon after he graduated; however..., things were not all as they seemed to be. Soon enough, locals were going missing. The last place they were seen? The clinic. Due to how quiet and reserved he was, nobody suspected a thing. Truthfully, people feared him due to how intense his aura felt; and, whenever he was questioned, that is when his cunning nature appeared from within, ultimately masking his conniving, malevolent truth. Even so, as the days went by, people were starting to get more suspicious. He had to take action somehow, so he moved closer to a friend he had met online. A like-minded friend: Matthew. Here, he resided and aided Matthew in starting his cult, loyal and dedicated. Malachi freelanced in computer sciences at the time, too. This gave him the advantage of understanding certain tactics online to remove any trace of evidence left behind with the victims taken by the cult- airplane tickets, hotel reservations, anything that could lead authorities to them. Additionally, he had begun to delve into the deep, dark web, searching for other like-minded individuals he could recruit. This is when he met Calypso in an online chat for medical professionals. Her extravagant, eye-catching artistry is what made him invested in recruiting her. Over time, he could see her evident infatuation with him and knew that, with his manipulative nature, he could use her to his own will... with no complaints. Using this same method, he continues to recruit members into the cult.Killing Method: Malachi uses his knowledge in dentistry to his own advantage. Although he is staying under the radar, he proceeds to see patients from out of town... which never leave his clinic. He slowly removes his victim's teeth, allowing them to bleed out via mouth. Of course, they are restrained and without anesthesia, leaving them susceptible to going into shock from the pain or even cardiac arrest from the panic. In the midst of the process, Malachi takes decently sized chunks out of the victim's body. With nothing other than his mouth. That's correct, his MOUTH. This doesn't go to say he is a cannibal. No, he simply finds enjoyment from the sensations. However, in the situation of accidentally swallowing bits of flesh, he sees no problem. Malachi gave himself a complete transformation by implanting sharp canines on his top row of teeth. He did such soon before moving to Whiteridge. Because of this, he is very rarely seen without a medical mask in public. Remove his mask without permission and see where it gets you.