Character Introductions: Matthew

Name: Matthew Hall 

Age: 24 

Gender:Male 

Height: 5"6 (He's small, I know.) 

Sexuality: Gay 

Birthday: February 21st, 1994 

Zodiac Sign: Pisces 

 Killer Name: "The Voice of Reason" (dubbed by the media)

 Killing Method: Kidnapping and torture. 

Weapon(s) of Choice: Baseball bat, Scissors, Knives, Anything that he can find. 

Kill Count: 167 

 Personality: He comes off as a goof most of the times. He is extremely friendly and caring to the cult members. He cares for the other members, making sure that they're alright, not dying, and not getting caught. He only gets angry whenever there's a chance that the cult could get caught. Matt tends to fall into a deep depression if he's drunk, or if he's not careful. 

Likes: Lucian, Torturing, Making people feel happy, Flirting 

Dislikes: Seriousness outside of work, People who don't cooperate, non-cult members, those "beyond saving" 

 Facts: Hates the word "cult", lowkey a tsundere, blushes a lot because of Lucian 

Matt grew up in a mentally unstable family, which of course made him unstable. His father was abusive, mentally and physically. One day, when he was 10, his father killed his mother. Matthew's mother was the only "stable" one in the family. She was the reason for the family not falling apart, but now that she was gone, Matt felt as though he needed to somehow get revenge. He didn't know how at that moment, since he was 10, but he eventually found a solution. At the age of 13, he was mentally and physically "stable" enough to take on his father. He took his father into the basement, knocking his father out with a metal pipe. He, of course, tortured his own father. Matt had felt, happy, during the torture. It was a thrill to him. After he had tortured and killed his father, he went on to his own friends. He would invite them for "sleepovers," telling them that it would be in the basement because his parents would only allow it in the basement. He would do up to 4 people at a time. He stopped once he turned 15. 

When he was 15, he knew that there were more people like him, people who had the same mindset in killing. He partnered up with Malachi, someone who he found interesting, and formed the cult. Nowadays, he hides all the unstable feelings from the past with jokes, humor, and smiles, but he is still scarred from the abuse. He tends to fall into a deep depression if he's not careful. He'll also get lost in his thoughts