Aditya studied his younger brother, seeing the quiet desperation and the fear in his eyes of what he is about to do. Aditya placed both his hands on Arjun's shoulders, "Mujhe nahin patha tha...ke mera chota bhai itna samajdaar ho gaya hai." Aditya said, feeling extremely proud.

"You are doing the absolute right thing. And I am definitely by your side." Aditya reassured. Arjun smiled, genuinely happy to hear this as he felt his fears melt away.

"Actually...can I ask you something now?" Aditya asked, trying to find the best way to word the question that has been bugging him.

When Aditya saw Arjun patiently waiting, he asked, "Tujhe kab pathah chala...ke tu Noor ko chahne laaga hai?"

Arjun gave Aditya a speculative look, realizing that the there was a Siddiqui girl involved in this situation as well. Hiding his grin, Arjun answered, "Before I didn't understand what I was feeling. I thought it was just friendship and it was normal to feel so protective of her. But over time..." Arjun recalled, his mind going down memory lane, "...I realized that every little thing about Noor affected me. I was thinking about her constantly. When she was sad...I couldn't bear it. Aur jab meine usse hasteh hue dekha..." Arjun remembered, smiling at the memory, "...aisa laga jaise..." Arjun paused, trying to find the rights words to describe that feeling.

"Jaise...kadi dhoop mein pehli barish..." Aditya murmured, "...jaise bohut dino baadh...ruki hui saans phir se ayi..." He said, realization dawning on him. This was exactly what it felt like when he saw Zoya smile and finally laugh. He couldn't bear seeing her hurt...and it felt like a weight was lifted off him when she laughed and started to let go of her sorrow. He was developing feelings for Zoya. Aditya Hooda was starting to have feelings for Zoya Siddiqui.

Arjun studied his Bhai. The emotions playing across his face as he realized what was happening with him. He was the one to now place a comforting hand on Aditya's shoulder, "Zoya di ko kab se chaate ho?" Arjun asked gently.

Aditya turned to Arjun, shocked. "I..I...uhh...I don't know what you mean" Aditya stuttered, trying to play it off.

Arjun didn't want to push, so he decided to change the subject. "Let me go see if Noor is up. We'll start preparing for the picnic." Arjun simply said, and with that he took his leave and left Aditya alone with his thoughts.

*********************************

"Brijraj kaka...take this and put it with the rest." Noor instructed, handing Brijraj multiple water bottles. She was in the kitchen, assisting the workers in packing for the picnic. The gang was going horseback riding today. Once they reached a desired spot, they will have a picnic, relax, and eventually make their way back to the farmhouse before night fall. All in all, it was going to be a very relaxing day.

Noor left the kitchen to change into her riding attire when she bumped into Arjun. "Arre Noor! I was just looking for you." Arjun said excitedly, he grabbed her hand and pulled her to a secluded hallway, making sure no one was around.

"Kya kar rahe ho Arjun! Common we have to leave soon!" Noor replied, trying to get out of her boyfriend's grip.

"Shh! I have to tell you something." Arjun said, ignoring Noor's attempts to leave.

Seeing the smile on Arjun's lips and the twinkle in his eyes, Noor stopped resisting and frowned, curious. Seeing that he had Noor's attention, Arjun spoke, "Bhai is started to develop feelings for Zoya di."

Noor's jaw dropped. She noticed that something was cooking between Aditya and Zoya from her observations yesterday, but her suspicions were now solidified with Arjun's declaration.

"You mean...Aditya bhaiya's falling in love?" Noor asked.

"Nahin...I don't think its love...yet." Arjun responded, remembering his earlier conversation with Aditya. "I think..." he continued, "...Bhai is starting to realize that he likes her...that Zoya di is someone he wants to protect...." Arjun concluded, a smile blooming on his handsome face at the thought of two of his favorite people in the world falling for each other.