A chapter for you all ♥

So,

My dear Bengali fellas/ my dear non bengali-interested-to-know-facts-about-bengali fellas, how are ya doing? ^_^

Okay okay I won't make this long so that you don't read between the lines :p

Jumping to the conclusion:

I realised all of you amazing readers out there deserve a tiny incy wincy gift from my side since you took the pain of turning over the cover of this book, which itself is filled with your qualities and incidents of life!

Hold it there, I ain't gonna buy you any online gift, I'm not yet an adult, no credit card! -_-

So the gift is..... [[[drum roll]]]

A CHAPTER DEDICATION!

Nuh-uh?

Well, I realised there are enough chapters to dedicate to each of you, who is interested ofcourse and even if there aren't enough chapters, who said I ain't gonna write anymore? ;D With each update, will come the pending dedications.

So, bengalis, since you guys will be the first group of people to get dedications, feel free to select any chapter you liked best (anyone) except the ones already dedicated, and comment below! Let me know the "Fact -number-"

Below, two people commenting the same "Fact -number-", the first one will be considered or the one with my comment "Chapter -number- taken :)

I hope this makes you happy :) Xx

P.s- Not dedicating this chapter to anyone though :p xD

Ami tomader shobaike bhalobashi :) bhai/bon!! ♥

And lastly, does anyone know whether we can make a chapter dedication via mobile, through the wattpad app? If anyone knows, please PM me the process, it'll be of great help and I can dedicate the chapters as soon as I receive the comments! Otherwise, I have to log in from my pc and then make the dedications, it isn't a problem but it takes more time! :P And I'm lazy, because I'm bengali Bl LOL!