Love or Lies?

After the fireworks show,Sen and Suzuya stop kissing,breathes heavily together.

They walk at the street while holding hands.

Sen:"It's not one of my plan..."she giggles.

Suzuya:"What?"he tilts his head curiously.

Sen:"the kiss..."she looks down blushing and smiling.

Suzuya:"Y-yeah... But it was... So... Sweet and.. Fun..." He looks away blushing deeply.

Sen stop at walking then face Suzuya.

Sen:"Suzuya... What do you feel... When we kiss each other?..." She looks serious at suzuya's eye.

Suzuya:"E-Embarassment... A-and..."

Sen:"And?"

Suzuya:"I think.. That thing... Was called l-love...~" He looks straightly at Sen. "I-I think i love you!... I.. I love you Sen..." He trembles and pulls Sen in a hug.Sen was shock to hear that,she didn't know what she was going to reply at him,she just wrap her arms around him.

Suzuya:"How about you?... What do you think about me?..." Still hugging her.

Sen:"i.. I.. Don't know..."She's her her emotions cause she knew this will effect her job at killing the CCG and her plan using him.

Susuya:"I see..."he let go then looks down. "I was stupid right? Hehehe i was a psychopath... Psychopath don't need feelings... You know what Sen?I killed every ghoul i see without mercy." He giggles.while Sen keeps looking at him with worry. "Forget what i said ok?! Now now,it's late i need to go home or Mama might get angry!" He turns around and leaving Sen standing there.

Suzuya

           "I'm so stupid..."

Sen

          "Suzuya,i love you too but...
                  It's not the right thing for us.."

____________________________________

Suzuya pov

I go home,open the door and slam it.
I was angry to myself.I know that i don't deserve to be love... I don't deserve her...
She's pretty and cute while me.. While me...

I look at the mirror and punch it.

"Ugly!"

I crawl on my bed and lay down.Staring at the ceiling thinking about the kisses that Sen and I made.

I didn't notice that tears are falling on my eyes and fell asleep.

_____________________________________

Eto PoV

I wear my costume,sitting at the edge of the rooftop and looking at the stars.

"Suzuya...  I love you too... But... It was really wrong... And.. And i'm afraid... Once you know the truth you will get angry at me... You will kill me... And we killed each other."

I removed the bandges that hiding my head and face,letting my tears felling on my palm....

I heard the door open,hurriedly hide my face with bandages.

????:"What are you doing there eto?"

He's ayato,wearing a red scarf and a black jacket and pants.his hair was black blue.

"Nothing much!just looking at the stars"
I accidentally sobs.

Ayato:"Huh? What's with that sob i hear? Are you crying?"

"O-Of course not!! I just sobs because of coldness!!!"

Ayato:"i-is that so? Anyway don't shout... It's reaking my eardrums"He sat beside me.

"Sorry"

Ayato:" that investigator your using?did he tell some information to you?"

"Informa..." I startled as i heard Suzuya's voice saying "i love you"

"Not yet... T-they don't have a plan yet... Hehe... No need to worry..."

Ayato:"I see,if you wanna help just call me" he stand and walks away.

I continued silently crying.

_______________________________________

Ayato pov

It was really cold outside... Shall i go back and pulled eto inside? Hmmm....

I'm walking down the ladder and i saw tatara,i think he's waiting for me and wanna ask about eto.

Tatara:"Ayato,how's eto?"

"She's looking at the stars"

Tatara:"stars huh?... I see... Do me a favor"

"Huh? Tsk... What is it?"

Tatara:"it's really might dangerous to let her just hanging around at that investigator,she may got some feelings at him and make her changed everything... So i want you to follow her tomorrow"

"What??!!! That's ridiculous!!"

Tatara:"Do it or... I'll kill you!" He glares angrily to me.

"F-fine i will!"

Tatara:"good" he already walk away....

Tomorrow huh?... How can i follow her..?.......