Date!!!!

It was soooo bright and shiny morning,The birds are chirping while the kids are still sleeping and workers are preparing for there job.

But juuzou keeps restless thinking about what the date is....
*Ring ring*

He gasps as he heard his phone.

Sen

Let's meet at the amusement park!!! there's a lot of fun over there... it's my treat don't worry the time was 10 this morning okie? See ya!

Suzuya:"Amusement park huh?.... wow... she's good at picking a place hehehe"

Suzuya already wear what he usually wear everyday.He go outside and started to walk towards the amusement park even though it's still around 6:30 in the morning.

He keeps humming while walking and looking at the people and cars passing by and listening at there loud voices.
he was surprised that he saw shinohara-san walking while looking at his watch.

Suzuya:"SHINOHARA-SAN!!!"
I walk to him while waving.

Shinohara:"oh?..Good morning Suzuya want to drink a coffee or grab something to eat?"

Suzuya:"Wow!I want coffee and a cake and donuts!!"

Shinohara:"It's my treat!... let's go."

They headed at the cakeshop and order as what suzuya likes.

Shinohara:"How are you suzuya?"

Suzuya:"I'm alighty (alrighty)" he's talking while he's mouth full of donuts.

Shinohara:"By the way Suzuya,You looks like you are going somewhere earlier.Where is it?"

Suzuya:"*gulps* we-well shinohara-san i'm going to a date."

Shinohara was going to sip a little at his coffee,and some of it spill after he hear what suzuya said.

Shinohara:"A -A date huh? you said? hahaha"

Shinohara chuckled that makes suzuya curious.

Suzuya:"Shinohara-san i'm not sure what the date is or how I can prepared into it!"

Suddenly,Shinohara stand and go at suzuya's back and patted hard his shoulder.

Suzuya:"Wh-what's wrong???"

A lot of tears of joy fell on Shinohara's eyes and keeps wiping it with his arm.

Shinohara:"I never thought Suzuya... That you would hurriedly get a girlfriend around,without me noticing it huhuhuhu"

Suzuya:"S-Stop that Shinohara-san!*pouts*"

Shinohara:"and what is the time of your date anyway?"

Suzuya look at the clock and it was already 9:59 am....

Suzuya:"CRAP!!!SHINOHARA-SAN IT's 10!!!"

Shinohara:"You!! Let's go now!"

Shinohara quickly call a cab and get in.

In the front of amusement park,Sen just come in time

Sen:"whoo~ i'm glad I make it on time but.... suzuya sure late huh? hehehe"

She looks around and got surprised by a fast taxi stops in front of her.Suzuya get out on it and face sen.

Suzuya:"Whoops~ sorry i'm late Sen!"

Sen:"o-Ohh hahaha it's all right!"

Sen eye's got widened as she saw the big man she interviewed with suzuya.Also,Shinohara's eyes got widened too.

Shinohara:"Y-You?the famous author? Suzuya's Girlfriend??"

Sen:"Gi-Girlfriend??? N-"

Sen got blushed and interrupted by suzuya's blushing and pushing Shinohara back inside the taxi.

Suzuya:"Shinohara-san she's not my girlfriend were just go and hang out!"

Tears of joy fell in shinohara's eyes again.

Shinohara:"You pick the best of the best suzuya!!!!"

The cab already drive away.
Sen and Suzuya still blushing.

Sen:"Hehehe that makes me surprised... so shall we go now?"

Suzuya:"M-Mhm!"

They already went inside the Amusement Park.It was so amazing by a lot of people coming and there screams at some rides like roller coaster and etc.

Sen points at the roller coaster while she grabs suzuya's hand and pulling him over there.

Sen:"A roller coaster yey! this is my first time I can ride on it!... woah woah it was really cool hehehe.... do you think that too huh?suzuya?...."

Her smile makes suzuya more uncomportable,he gets blushed more.

Suzuya:"mhm! I think so too!"

It was fast and very cool as Sen thoughts.... They both smiled and looks amazed while shouting in happiness.

The roller coaster already stop and they already go outside and stretch there arms.Sen saw a Cotton Candy vendor and points on it too,she holds Suzuya's hand but a gently in time.Suzuya's heartbeat gets faster as he feels how thin,cute and soft her hand is.Sen treat Suzuya a cotton candy.

Sen:"Let's looks for a bench.... hmm... hmmm.... over there!!!!"

She points her index finger on the bench and hurriedly pulls Suzuya with his hand holds by Sen.He smiled without Sen noticing it.It was a bright smile that no one can see it before.

They both sit together at the bench as it was getting darker.They watched the sky getting dim.

Sen:"Do you have so much fun today even though we just ride only a roller coaster???"she giggles.

Suzuya:"Of course!!! it was a lot of fun... it was my first time doing this you know hehehe...."

Sen:"You know what..."her face becomes looks a little sad but still smiling.

Suzuya:"What is it?...."

Sen:"I feel like... were the same hehe..."

Suzuya:"What do you mean?"'his face becomes sad.

Sen:"Do you have parents?"

Suzuya:"Uhmm... hmmm.... I don't know them... nor I see there faces...." he looks down and fist his hand and it trembling a little.

Sen noticed he's trembling,she holds his both hands.Suzuya looks at Sen's green eyes.

Sen:"I know what you feel.....So I can understand you... behind that giggles.... and the most important is your smile.... and how hurtful that stitches on your body...."

Sen smiled and puts her right hand on his cheek.

Suzuya:"Sen....."

Tears started to fell on his eyes.... he holds Sen's right hand and slowly getting his face closer to Sen.Sen slowly closing her eyes and getting her lips closer to his lips and they both kiss each other at the same time a fireworks show got started and they keeps kissing each other don't mind the people who's looking around,and don't minded anything..... they just want to kiss each other until they need some air and kiss again and again.

To be continued........