20th Ward

This is it... The war will begin after an hour...

The different groups of CCG was already assembled and prepared themselves.

Suzuya looks all over excited.He's hugging his attache case or quinque.

*Timeskip(Start attacking at the abandoned building at the 20th ward*

Suzuya pov

I killed a bunch of weak ghouls that getting on our way.Even Amon,Akira and the others are fighting some Strong ghouls,while i'm following Shinohara-san I saw a strange child wear a red coat or something like that and so obviously that child was really weird was covered in head to toe a bandages at the dark tunnel Oh!She's the girl.i've encountered a day ago!,I keeps staring at that child  until I didn't noticed that Shinohara san left me behind.

"Hey~ Shino-   huh?? where he  is??

I look around hoping that shinohara-san was still around.
But I think he's already far.I startled as I heard her footsteps and see that she's coming near!... I hold on tight on my scythe as soon as I can then she giggles.

Eto:"Yo! we met again*giggles*"
She keeps walking near at me... while waving her little hand.

Suzuya:"Yeah!*giggles and stepping back* I don't know your name! what's your name??"

She stops walking as I ask her name.

Eto:"I am eto-desu!.. Yoshimura Eto"

"E-Eto?" I chuckled.

"So cute but it doesn't fit you"

Eto:"Ow... hahaha that hurts silly!" She pulled out her kagune... it was shiny and colorful that I got distracted because it was too fast,Quickly smashing me with that thing"

"H-Hey! I'm used to be hurt don't you know?" I smiled at her.

Eto:"Oho?... is that so?"

"Yeah! if I don't kill you hahaha mama will get angry... so I need to be a good boy"

She stop talking and let me go quickly the quinque disappeared.

She don't even say a word,She walks away to me like nothing happen or pretend she didn't saw me.While I sit here,keeps feeling to be completely smashed.

"Eto huh?... hehe"

________________________________

Eto pov

I walk away at suzuya,Leaving him sitting at the floor.

-How pity... he's been tortured huh?.... shall I collect some information about him while using him to-

I see tatara and noro standing at the edge of the rooftop,watching the other ghouls and ccg die.

"Tatara-san,what's happening now?..."

Tatara:"aogiri members starting getting less.... let's escape for now."

"Hmm... hmm... your right!... Let's run for now"

_________________________________

After the aogiri tree escaped,At this coldy night.

Suzuya wants to hear the author's voice... her cute little voice... he giggles and pulled out her business card then he look at a phone station.

On phone***

*Ring Ring Ring*

Suzuya:"*Gulps*"

Sen:"Hello? who's this?"

Suzuya:"Suz -Suzuya desu!"

Sen:"W-wo-woah! this is unexpectable! I never thought that you will call me this late at night hehehe"

Suzuya:"so-sorry did I disturb you?"

Sen:"Not really hehehe... so what's the reason of this young man who called a famous author at this late huh?"

Suzuya:"U-uhmm............. hmmmm....... (Think!Think!Think oh!) Wanna hang out with me tomorrow?!!"

Sen:"Oho! nice idea! hehehe good for you I don't have some work and business to do tomorrow so I go!!"

Suzuya:"Phew~ i'm glad desu....~"

Sen:"want me to pick a place for our date tomorrow?"

Suzuya:"Sur- ....... wait?? DATE??!!"

Sen:"hahaha yeah that's a date well don't worry about the place I make it simple and cheapy if you want goodluck!!"

Suzuya:"B-But.... e-ehh.... she hang it up already! *sigh*" I sit on my knees while looking down.

Suzuya:

         what's the date looks like?.... I don't know what it is but i've heard it before when a couple do it every anniversary... and some was.... Nahhh!!!! "I scratch my head thinking and lazily talking at myself like crazy jerk!......

Sen:

          I make it a good day.... hehehe.... no... a happy day for him... I will make sure we don't forget our moment tomorrow...

Tomorrow.... I will forget about using him... i'm going to face him with a real smile,laugh, and a normal Sen ... that's right a normal human do...

I can't wait!!.....

To be continued desu~..........