Another Day

It was raining hard in the morning.
Sen's staring outside her window watching the raindrops falling onto the sky.She start stretching her arms and facing the laptop opening it and started to type about the next story she's going to make.

Suzuya keeps laying down in his bed this rainy morning.Too lazy to do anything just staring at his stitches around his arm.

_____________________________________

Sen POV

I stop typing at my little laptop and close it.I sighed and don't know what's going to do... I open my notepad and looks at the rabbit I draw.. *giggles*

Suzuya Juuzou huh?... did I really want to use you?...

*Afternoon(started to become sunny)*

I lazily sipping a coffee at the kitchen... walking towards the window and surprised that the rain stops already.

I picked something nice to wear... I decide to wear a jumper,and under of it was a yellow long sleeves and a turtleck.

"All set!"

I tie my hair into a messy bun then get out to my cute little apartment where I live.

Walking out at the streets enjoying looking around and humming.

*pump fist into the air* "I know now where should I go!! hmm... hmm..."

I decide to walk while jumping going to the zoo where suzuya told me his name.

I look at the bench hoping that Suzuya was there....

*eyes widened* "He- he's really there!! SUZUYA-KUN!!!!"