Chapter One+New Mini Contest+ Update on Haunted Thundermans

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

This book is dedicated to @HopelesslyHated for winning the Book III contest. @HopelesslyHated, congratulations on winning another one of my contests! Like I said, you are truly an awesome person! I'd also like to thank @RyanSmith020 for helping me come up with the plot. @RyanSmith020, you are truly a creative person!

Chapter One: Avenge Us

The Howling Dust Devil POV

"Twister, Hurricane!" My wife, The Howling Windstorm, and I cried.

We had just watched the devastating death of our son, The Dark Twister, and his wife, the Dark Hurricane.

"Dust, we need to get to Ghost World!" The Howling Windstorm cried as she violently shook me by my shoulders.

I nodded in agreement. We both snapped our fingers, teleporting ourselves back to the abandoned house that we were currently staying in. Within seconds, we arrived in the living room that got destroyed over the years of many different ghosts occupying it. We then leaped through our old, huge, brown, wooden mirror, our only portal to Ghost World. Besides my own death, what I had just witnessed was the scariest thing that I had ever witnessed.

The Howling Windstorm and I were just enjoying a peaceful morning in our huge evil lair, filled with several ghost computers, several ghost gadgets, several ghost rockets, and several ghost files for unattempted plans, in Ghost World, when all of the sudden The Howling Windstorm let out a terrifying scream.

"What was that for, Windstorm!?!?" I asked, a bit annoyed, "You almost pierced a hole through my eardrums!"

"Twister and Hurricane are getting killed by other ghosts in Human World!" She cried as she pointed towards the screen on one of her computers.

"WHAT!?!?" I asked in disbelief as I got closer to The Howling Windstorm's computer.

Windstorm wasn't kidding. Before my very own eyes, three other ghosts were drowning my son and his wife in their own evil lair. You see, several years ago, my wife and I had built these special spy cameras that allow us to see what's going on in Human World from Ghost World. I stood there horrified, as I watched the ghosts push Hurricane and Twister into the water with their ghost powers and strapped them down to the metal platforms. The Howling Windstorm then jumped up out of her black computer chair, grabbed me by my shoulders, and began to shake me.

"Dust, we need to get to Human World and save them before they die!" She cried.

I nodded in agreement. We then ran towards the dark-brown door that led into our hallway of our house in Ghost World and opened it. We continued to run until we reached the living room. We then jumped through our old, huge, brown, wooden mirror, our portal to Human World. We arrived in the living room of the haunted house that we were currently occupying. We then snapped our fingers, teleporting ourselves to Twister and Hurricane's evil lair.

Windstorm and I found ourselves surrounded in a huge pool of water when we had arrived. Just as we were about to go under the water to unstrap our son and his wife, the water began to flow out of The Dark Twister and The Dark Hurricane's evil lair.

"Windstorm, The Dark Hurricane's storm is being rewinded!" I cried, "They're dying! We need to save them!"

"No duh, Dust!" Windstorm replied sarcastically.

Windstorm and I then dove underwater in an attempt to save Twister and Hurricane. Unfortunately, the flow of the water was to strong for us to fight. The water pushed us out of the lair and out the door. We watched in horror as we watched The Dark Hurricane and The Dark Twister's storms rewind themselves. As soon as the skies cleared up, we rushed back into The Dark Hurricane and The Dark Twister's lair.