Ch. 20 Starting The Chunin Exams

~Ayame pov~

Waking up, I realised it was the day the Chunin Exams started.

I hope Sakura comes and my presence doesn't do anything majorly bad.

I arrive with the rest of my team to see a girl with buns get pushed down. I walked over to her and helped her up, "Hey you okay?" I smiled sweetly.

"Yes thanks..." She trailed off.

"Ayame, my names Ayame. What's your name?" I asked politely.

"Tenten" She looked at me in shock.

"Nice to meet you Tenten" I turned and started walking to the two Chunin who hurt Tenten.

"Release" I muttered loud enough for them to hear as the sign changed from a three to a two.

They aimed a kick at me but someone interfered.

It was Lee.

He turned to Sakura, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He exclaimed with hearts in his eyes.

"eww no weirdo" Sakura screeched.

"Hey you what is your name?" Neji asked.

"I should be asking you Hyuga." I retorted.

"Neji and you" He replied.

"Ayame" I turned around and started to leave motioning my team to follow me.

"Hey wait" Lee yelled, "I am Lee fight me Ayame."

I smirked in response, "Bring it on" I looked down at my arms and legs where my weights were hidden they were probably three times heavier than Lee's.

Me and Lee started, I decided to only use taijutsu to make it fair and I made sure to hold back. I dodged all his attacks and got fed up.

He ran towards me and tried to kick me I grabbed his leg and flung him away making a crater and almost knocking him out.

I looked down at him and held out my hand, "Good fight" I helped him up and left.

My team bewildered followed me up the steps where we all stepped into a room to greet Kakashi.

"I am glad you all decided to come because if one of you hadn't you would of all failed... Well good luck!" He gave us a closed eyed smile and left us outside a big door I would assume was the exam room.

As soon as we enter Ino saw us and jumped on Sasuke.

'Let me handle it' I mouthed to Sakura.

"Ino get off Sasuke. " I glared.

" Oh yeah What are you gonna do about it?" She screeched getting in my face.

"Ino, no one wants you here. You're an embarrassment to the village." I stared at my nails uninterested.

Ino was so shocked and she crumbled onto the floor.

Sasuke gave me a thankful look.

Kabuto turned up as I talked to Sakura.

"Omg your the best Ayame-chan. You can defeat everyone both verbally and physically. Thank you so much." she gushed.

"No problem." I smiled.

Wow. The exam was starting and I had to take my seat now oops zoned out.

I answered all the questions no problem but Naruto... Yep we was a mess!

Finally we got to the tenth question and Naruto did this big speech.

Yep he has a way with words.

Anko crashed through the window and I mentally facepalmed at the bad timing...

~*~

_____________________________________
537 words

A/n I've almost finished editing this book now