"Why don't you just say hi, no harm in that." Rachel said dismissing the last part much to her dismay. Grace shook her head slightly, not wanting to disturb the man but also because she wasn't about to have another bitter argument with him. Rachel suddenly took her eyes off Grace and towards him again, and in turn she pursed her lips while narrowing her eyes slightly. "I think you missed your chance."

Rachel nodded her head back in his direction making Grace look back at him. A women occupied herself in the stool next to him, and Grace watched as Frank gave her a charming smile as the two seemed to already be conversing. Grace felt an odd wash of heat run over her as she watched the pair in distaste, and she was confused as to why she was feeling that uncomfortable heat course throughout her body. Her nostrils flared slightly as the unknown feeling made itself present, Rachel noticing the sudden wave of emotion immediately.

"Your jealous." Rachel sing-songed to Grace making her blush uncomfortably under Rachel's hard gaze.

"I'm not." Grace said, rather unconvincingly as her cheeks were dusted pink against her pale skin. Her eyes left the pair who were too caught up in each other at the bar. "Now how about we change stations until closing time, yeah?"

Rachel rolled her eyes at Grace before sighing, but shrugging nonetheless. "If you want I guess."

"Thank you!" Grace said cheerily as she gave Rachel a pat on the back before strutting away from her friend, completely missing how Frank was watching her with a sly grin on his face. His eyes watched as her hips swayed with each step, gaze lingering on how her long legs moved in the most mesmerizing way. Rachel witnessed the whole thing, a huge smile taking over her face.

A few hours have gone by and Fergs was coming to a close. Grace made it her mission to steer clear of the bar where Frank and the woman where seated, who in her opinion looked like a librarian by the way she dressed. Looking back up at the bar as she continued to wash a table, people dispersing until it was partially empty in the bar, Grace realized that Frank was no longer at the bar with the woman. Sighing to herself, a uncomfortable ache hit her at the thought of him going home with that woman.

"Looking for someone?" A voice said from behind her making Grace jump in shock, body whipping around to the owner of the voice. Frank Adler stood in front of her, hand resting on his hip outlining his biceps as the sleeves of his flannel shirt was pulled up to his elbows. Grace let out a shaky breathe, glaring at Frank as she attempted to calm her racing heart down.

"Give a girl some warning next time you decide to scare the living hell out of them." Grace said ignoring his question. She let herself lean against the table behind her as she eyed him in question of why he was disturbing her. He was in close proximity to her, not going unnoticed by Grace, and she had to look up at him from her position. "It's rude to stare."

"Seems pretty hypocritical coming from you don't you think?" Frank said making Grace open her mouth in shock, a crimson coating her cheeks instantly making Frank smirk fondly. Grace looked away from his piercing blue eyes that seemed to be studying her. "You could have at least said hello instead of staring at me like a creep."

"I was not!" Grace gasped as she found his eyes once again, a mischievous glint shining in his pools of sapphire. "There is a fine line between staring and simply observing."

"That sounds even worse." Frank chuckled making Grace groan and run a hand through her blonde locks in frustration and embarrassment.