{The Ultimate Game of Truth or dare}

"Kiibo-Kun!" Kaede screamed, running to the door and swinging it open, seeing the robot boy made her beam with joy. Amami, Ouma, and Saihara were sitting on the couch and we're able to here her scream.

"Kiiboy~!" Ouma cheered, getting up from the couch and making his way to the door where Kaede and Kiibo stood. He enveloped the slightly taller boy in a hug, and Kaede nearly flipped because of how cute it was. Ouma eventually let go of the boy and snapped his head toward Kaede.

"If you tell anyone about this, I will kill you..." he threatened, Kaede laughed. She ruffled his hair and went back to the couch where her other friends were sitting.

"Here! Lemme take your stuff!" Ouma continued, Kiibo couldn't help but notice the cute outfit the shorter boy had decided to wear. An oversized Panta shirt with black sweatpants and Panta socks. God did Ouma love Panta. Which made Kiibo smile to himself. In fact, Ouma loved Panta so much that he had a huge case of them in case of an apocalypse! He really was a strange boy, but that's what Kiibo liked most about him.

"Thank you, Ouma-Kun!" Kiibo smiled, letting the smaller boy take his belongings up to the room he would be staying in. He shared a room with Amami and Ouma, and Saihara would sleep in Kaede's room.

Once he placed Kiibo's belongings in the room, Ouma flew down the stairs and dragged Kiibo to the couch area where their three other friends were sitting on the floor now.

"Took you long enough! Let's just play already!" Kaede whined, eagerly rocking back and forth with a wide grin on her face.

"Kaede, just what are you planning?" Saihara questioned, noticing how excited she looked and growing ever the more suspicious.

"Well, Kaede and I had an idea..." Amami smiled devilishly. By this point, Kaede couldn't hold it in anymore and she eagerly jumped up.

"We're gonna play the ultimate game of truth or dare!" She shouted, clapping her hands together and laughing. Kiibo groaned, this was a stupid idea, but he had to go along with it anyways. He looked over at Ouma, he looked both horrified and scared out of his mind.

Kaede has everyone sit in a small circle. Of course she sat next to Saihara. Amami sat next to Saihara, Ouma sat next to Amami, and Kiibo sat next to both Ouma and Kaede.

"Ok Saihara! Truth or dare!"  Amami snickered, looking over at Saihara. His expression remained blank, indicating he didn't want to be here.

"Truth" he said in a monotone voice, Kaede flashed him a smile which seemed to lighten his mood. He turned to face Amami who was thinking of a question to ask.

"Have you and Kaede  done it yet?" He smiled in an evil manner. Kiibo watched as both Kaede and Saihara grew red. Saihara hid his face in his hands and Kaede hit Rantaro over the head with a pillow and screamed at him. This made Ouma laugh like crazy. His laugh was so adorable, Kiibo got so lost in Ouma's laugh that he wasn't even paying attention when it was his turn. Kaede had to snap at him several times for him to realize.

"O-oh! Right! Um dare!" Kiibo boldly stated without giving it a second though. But as he came to realize the choice he just made, he started to panic, who knows what type of dare Kaede could ask. Before he was able to realize what was going on, he felt a strong push and he fell back against the wall. He heard the door slam shut and loud banging. He looked up. Him and Ouma were locked in the closet.

"Weren't not letting you guys out until you kiss!" Amami teased, the two boys heard the clicking of keys as the green haired male spun them around his finger.

Ouma desperately tried banging against the door for several more minutes, of course nothing happened. The purple haired boy eventually gave up and slumped against the wall with Kiibo.

𝑪𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 | 𝐊𝐢𝐢𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara