Chapter 11

Raley's POV

I walked into Toddy's room, and he was just laying on his bed on his phone. I knocked on the door frame to get his attention, and he looked over and said, "Hey Rales." I smiled and said, "hey Toddy." He sat up on his bed, and patted the spot next to him, so I walked over and sat next to him.

I looked at him and said, "ithinkiminlovewithdavid." He said, " wait hold up slow down." I sighed and said, "I think I'm in love with David....." Todd looked shocked and said, "wow Rales that's big." I nodded and said, "Yeah it really is, and I didn't know if I should tell him or not." He nodded and said, "Yeah I definitely think you should tell him because you never know he might feel the same way as you do." I shrugged and shook my head and said, "I doubt it." Todd hugged me and said, "just tell him Rales." I nodded and hugged him and said, "Ok I will. Thanks Toddy." He smiled and said, "anytime Rales."

I got up and walked into the living room, and laid on the couch  and waited for David to get out of the shower. After what seemed like forever David came out into the living room. I looked at him and said, "ugh finally." He smiled and laughed, "it wasn't that long." I laughed and said, "yeah okay whatever you say."

He sat next to me on the couch and pulled me close. I said, "David there's something I need to tell you." He looked at me and said, "what is it?" I looked down at my hands and said, "I like you a lot and I think I may even be falling in love with you, but I understand if you don't—," I was cut off by David lifting my chin up so I was facing him and crashing his lips against mine.

When we pulled away he said, "Raley I have been in love with you for as long as I can remember, and you are amazing, and I have always wanted to tell you that I was in love with you but I didn't want to ruin things between us." I smiled and said, "really?" He smiled and nodded. I couldn't believe that David feels the same way I do.

I snuggled closer to David and he held me close. I loved being right there in his arms. He put a movie on and we just snuggled while we watched the movie.