Feed! Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A Demon has many powers and each demon in never the same, they might be on the same level but non are the same...

Demons are seen as horrible monsters from the humans world but the humans always beg for there power, this is a normal play in everyone life...

But Demon don't eat like normal humans, they need certain things to stay alive and they only need to feed once a week to live but by the last day of the week they always weak so to keep up there best strength most demons eat often or everyday instead...

A Demon Mostly eats either a Soul of a human or part of his life from but demons can just live by eating a human energy, this is the only way where the human wouldn't be hurt or life wont be shorten but not many Demons enjoy eating just a boring meal life so they always pray on weak humans who beg for there power and that's how they win there meal....

No Demon is the Same Nor is a Demon every seen as a hero... All Demons are cold and unloving to humans...

Those who fail this rule are either killed or run for the rest of their life... No Demon will Be Truly Happy in the world unless they a proper Demon who harms others like they all its toy....

FIVE YEARS AGO... AT TSUKKI HOUSE AFTER HE BOUGHT YAMAGUCHI HOME.

"He just kissed me" tsukki said completely shocked as he stared at the freckled boys innocent sleeping face. "sis, no" yamaguchi sleep talked a little and tsukki without thinking just rubbed his hand until he calmed down. 

"where did you come from, who would never let there child outside or teach them anything from outside" tsukki talked to himself before he slowly fell asleep. 

THE NEXT MORNING...

"where am i" yamaguchi yawned as he sat up and looked around. "tsukki" yamaguchi said embarrassed when he notice the sleeping tsukki holding his hand tightly. "oh no what did i do last night, i fed from tsukki after he was so kind, he gonna hate me now" yamaguchi said with tears falling not knowing tsukki was awake and just listening to the boy. 

"wait tsukki bought me home but why after i fed of him, is he gonna hand me over to other humans who will use my power or worse hand me over to the demons" yamaguchi started to worry and looked around to see if anyone else would have came in. 

"morning" tsukki faked yawned as he sat up. "m-morning tsukki, I'm so sorry" yamaguchi said with worry and tsukki just patted his head. "why are you sorry, you were hurt so i just bought you home, i should be sorry for taking you away" tsukki said with a small smile. "no I'm thankful for tsukki kindness but i did something horrible i fed from you without asking" yamaguchi said worried. "what do you mean fed, when did you do that" tsukki asked pretending he didn't remember the kiss. "oh nothing" yamaguchi laughed nervously. 

"may i ask you something yamaguchi" tsukki asked as he looked towards him. "sure" yamaguchi smiled and tsukki thought he saw an angle. "who are you, where did you come from and why are you so beaten up" tsukki asked with worry. "you wouldn't like me if i told tsukki" yamaguchi said worried. "please tell me" tsukki asked and saw how tensed yamaguchi became. "but i don't want to be hated by tsukki" yamaguchi begged. "yama" tsukki said and yamaguchi looked up shocked. "i nickname you yama with that we be best friends and best friends always stay together no mater what and never hate each other ... so now you can tell me" tsukki said proudly and blushed when he saw yamaguchi smile.