"And Khushi, Payal, Akash and Arnav bitwa.. You all have to say to us what do you want? Only then we can plan if we will go ahead with this marriage or stop it.." Buaji continued.

Everyone heard silently and when Nani and Buaji finished their talking, everyone remained silent only hesitating to speak, looking at each other with 'You speak first' look.  

"I don't want to marry the boy of Dada ji's choice.. because I .. like Arnav.." Khushi spoke first, blushing as she had to admit her feelings to everyone there.

"I also love Payal.." Akash blushed, giggling. 

"I also don't want to marry that boy.." Payal said. 

"Why? Don't you love me Payal?" Akash cried.

"That's why I don't want to marry Akash.." Payal looked at him weirdly. 

"What? What do you want then Payal? Live in relationship? I'm against all this.." Akash frowned. 

"Oh mere Bhai.. She's saying that boy means Dada Ji's choice.. Not you!" NK hit his forehead shaking his head.

"Oh.." Akash smiled sheepishly but Payal glared at him. 

"We also wanted Khushi to be our bahu, and I felt so sad when her Dada ji choose another boy.. I'm sure after he sees Chote.. He's going to change his decision.." Ratna smiled. 

"We also like Arnav bitwa and Akash bitwa for our daughters.. In fact I wanted to speak with you Raj about their marriage, but when Bauji came and talked about other boys, I had no choice.. I was so confused on what to do.. But now that I know even kids are happy with each other, then we should really plan on how to stop this marriage.." Shashi said.

Payal and Khushi jumped in happiness. 

"Was it difficult to share your thoughts with each other? We wouldn't have wasted much time.." Nani rolled her eyes.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Sasuma today you really proved that you're ASR's Nani!" Mami winked at her. Nani glared at Mami.

"Now we need to call Arnav bitwa and share our problems with him.." Buaji said. 

"OUR HERO!!!!!!!" everyone shouted laughing.

Khushi took her phone smiling and made video call with Arnav. 

She placed the phone on a table and the family sat on her bed to speak with him. 

New York..

Arnav picked up the call from Khushi and placed in on a table. 

"Tell me the problem now.." Arnav said and got surprised seeing all family members waving at him. 

"Hi.. Hello toh bolo (At least say hi or hello)" Khushi face fell with his rude reply.

"I don't think we have time, right?" Arnav asked sarcastically.

But Khushi's attention wasn't on him anymore, but on Laxmi sleeping on his bed. 

"You're sleeping with Laxmi................ Again?" Khushi asked in disbelief.

"Aiyoooooo.. I'm not seeing this!" Buaji widened her eyes in shock, and held Khushi's hand before she could faint. 

"Awwww.. Chote you're so cute!" Nani sent flying kiss to him for taking care of her Laxmi. 

And the rest was laughing at Arnav. 

"She fell off the stairs.." Arnav explained.

"Arnav bitwa after marriage will take care of our bitiya like you're caring for this Goat? Or my bitiya will sleep at the couch and Laxmi with you in bed?" Buaji cried.