«Just like your Brother» Shu Kurenai x Reader

(Y/N) = Your name
(E/c) = Eye color
(H/L) = Hair Length
(H/c) = Hair color
(B/N) = Bey Name
(N/N) = Nickname

~ Your POV ~

It was a nice Saturday morning, I was training with my brother, Valt Aoi, And his friends the beyclub. Those boys can sometimes be very specific but I still love them. Anyways we aren't talking about this now. My brother Valt is befriend with a special person, Shu Kurenai, my Crush. He is one of the Supreme 4 and just so good looking. I know Shu since we were six years old, I am only one year younger than my brother, but bigger, I always like to tease him with that.

3

2

1

LET IT RIP!!!

as both our beys were launched into the stadium, they immediately began to attack eachother.

(B/N) is an attack type, just as Valts Valkryie. Of course Valt got in with a rush shoot and I got in with my special move musical death. ( This sounds kinda dumb... )Both beys were clashing at each other with full force.

I was thinking about my meeting with Shu later, he said he wanted to meet me on the roof he needs to tell me something really important I'm curious what it is...

'What could it be? I mean he sure don't just want to hang out or something or maybe he wants to tell me that he likes me..(Y/N) NO STOP THINKING ABOUT THINGS THAT NEVER WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!'

I was so lost in my thoughts how awesome Shu is, that I didn't pay any attention to the battle. Valkryie sent (B/N) flying out of the stadium and bursted him/her in the air, leaving me with a shocked expression on my face.

"Valt Aoi 2-0 (Y/N) Aoi, Valt Aoi wins with a burst finish." Rantaro stated.

"Good battle, (N/N)", I heard my brother say excitedly

that's just the character of my good old brother that I love so much.

"Haha, I still have no chance against you. After such a long time, that's kinda embarrassing..." I laughed.

"Why don't you battle me instead of your brother?",Daina requested

"or you can battle Shu when he comes~" your brother teasingly said.

Your face went red as you heard his words, you told Valt about your huge Crush on the Albino male.

"Yeah maybe, oh wait that reminds me! Shu wanted me to meet him on the roof in about...5 MINUTES! I NEED TO HURRY NOW! SORRY DAINA, VALT!", I replied loudly, panicking a little.

But I didn't notice the Beyclub began smirking as they heard me saying 'Shu' because they thought we would be a super adorable couple.

Valt loudly screamed "I SHIP IT!!! I SHIP THEM SO HARD! THEY WOULD BE SO ADORABLE TOGHETER!"

And he began annoying the Beyclub by telling them how cute you two would be together.

~ Shu's POV ~

I was walking to the roof, I asked (Y/N) to meet me here. I wanted to finally confess my feelings to her. I liked her the first time I saw her, her beautiful (E/c) eyes and (H/L) (H/c) hair that is shining in the sun. Her smile that always wants me to smile too, her character is just like Valts, it's always so adorable when she's excited to do something, it isn't weird at all, it just makes her special. She is just perfect, who wouldn't like her?

~5 Minutes timeskip brought by the legendary Sandwitch!~

'I wonder where she is. She should be here already' he thought 'maybe she doesn't want to- No she said she'll come and she will come! But what if she doesn't feel the same way I do....What if-