Shu x Reader (2)

Idk why but I had the feeling to just...write a Shu One-shot.

I guess being alone home is doing something with my brain-

Meh, who cares Shu's best boi

---------------------------------------------------------

-Nobody's POV-

Just like, training alone in a beypark with crowds of people staring at you can be... difficult. They tell at you for being amazing and want to be your girlfriend, pretty hard life as Shu Kurenai.

Yep, THE Shu Kurenai trains in the beypark alone. Just in a few minutes, maybe 5 or so, a few girls told him he was so good and the best. After 10 minutes or maybe less, even adults came to encourage him with his bey training.

About now, half an hour of training, they all watch how the launches his bey, gets it once it's done spinning and continues like that for a while. After that, the moment when every fangirl almost faints is when he wipes off the sweat off his forehead, his white locks swinging in the soft breeze of nature.

What a handsome young man this Shu is.

Now while Shu is busy dealing several fangirls wanting to marry him and disturb him in his training, we'll switch off to another life. The normal life of being a Beyblader, but a normal, not popular OP Beyblader.

We'll switch over to the life of (Y/N), who's also a big fan of Shu Kurenai, but not crazy like all those other fangirls are. A normal fangirl, that got to be so lucky and be friends with Shu.

Oh yes you are friends with Shu, since you're in the same class with Valt Aoi's friend, Daigo Kurogami, and you three, Valt, Daigo and you had a group project Valt had called Shu over for tips and the four of you got along great. So what do if you get along with a stranger? Yeah, ask them for their number, that's what Shu did. He got your number and left after hours of actually doing the project with Daina and you, and Valt just constantly talking about how great Beyblade is.

Just in the end of the project, you noticed who helped you. How could you be so oblivious and not notice the one who helped was Shu? Shu Kurenai in fact. That's the reason why you were so calm all the time, and seems like Shu likes people that aren't going to squeeze him to death once he gets too close.

But let's get going back to the normal life of dear (Y/N)-

She ain't popular, and she has to deal with it. Well, looking back at Shu's life she can be Happy to not be popular like her role model is. (Y/N) woke up around 8am this morning, it was Sunday, and time for a good breakfast and some beytraining with Valt and the beyclub! I mean, why shouldn't you have joined this club? It's awesome to train with others!

So (Y/N) now ate her (insert breakfast), then got changed in some nice yet comfortable sport clothing, and brushed her teeth afterwards.

Suddenly She heard her phone ring and vibrate, it was a message from Valt in the group chat. What does he want this early in the morning? You're supposed to meet up in an hour my gosh-

ValtZePureBoi: -Hey, where are you, (Y/N)????-

(Y/N): -Valt, You told me yesterday we'd meet up at 10am, not now.-

ValtZePureBoi: -Well, I've changed my mind! Can you come over now?

(Y/N): -Okay, if you ask me nicely I will come over.-

LollipopHead: -Hey, I can come over now and help you Valt!

ValtZePureBoi: -Yeees! Honcho, come over now!