(20)

I walked towards the joker.

"Hey where are you going?"

"Towards my apple picker."

"What?"

"Every girl is a apple on top of a tree. There's always that plucker who works the hardest to reach that one when the other rotten apples below have hurt him."

"Gosh Pip."

I stopped. 

"I thought you were that joker," I asked him confused.

"Why would I dress up like that?"

"You wanted to entertain kids? You are an angel after all."

"No, I'm not that perfect. I didn't think of that. This is a brilliant idea."

"Okay."

"You got your stuff?"

I pulled up my little bag stuffed with barely anything at his face. "Why did you ask for this?"

"We are going to run away to paradise."

A silence ensued as I looked at him with delight. Hadn't I always wanted an out with someone I love? This was the white dove I'd been awaiting for my whole life. In fact if I squinted well, I could clearly see wings sprouting out from his back.

"Stop exaggerating the shit out of everything Pip."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"Okay."

It wasn't. My heart ceased to exist. The breaths seemed to vanquish beneath the pressure of blood. The limbs gave way to to the floor just obstructing their own work. 

"I love you Pip. Okay?"

Yes. 

"What is your name?" I blabbered and blushed. "I mean please. I really want to know."

His warm palm took hold of mine. We started walking. He paused under a statue and looked sideways. I stared at his side pose curiously. The skin seemed so perfect like hell was he vampire or what? I bet he was photoshopped.

I don't know what happened but I was soon kissing him. For the forst time this wasn't a blue one. For the first time, it was what a kiss should be like.

"I love you . . ." I whispered.

"Romeo," he replied ruffling my hair.

Silence.

One . . .

Two . . . 

Three . . .

I burst out laughing as he smirked. I chortled so much that he eventually wrinkled up his eyebrows and stared at me in consternation.

"What's wrong Pip."

I extended my hand under the statue of Juliet in the city of Verona and replied . . .

"Nice to meet you Romeo, I'm Juliet."

Oh my God! I finished this. Yes, like I CAN'T . . . UMM...WHATEVER.

So Ingy that crap about apples. . . yes you know it.

All of you who have read this till here are the most amazing people on this Earth because frankly I don't know why you did. Not that this was bad, it just seems pointless. Though I'm happy with it. 

ANOTHER STORY OVER.

YOU GO HALI

Love 

Hali