Gi put her hand on the glass window. Jennie's eyes began to glaze over with tears, but she didn't let one fall. She placed her hand over Gi's.
"I promise. I know you have done everything for me, so I will respect your wish."

"I know you will my niece." A guard walked and stood next to Gi, indicating her visiting time is over. "I have to go. I love you and be extremely careful tonight. Good luck." Gi smiles.

"I love you too auntie, i'll visit again soon. And...thank you." Jennie says as they both hang the phones up. She makes her way out of the prison, it felt weird to walk out every time she visited Gi. It gave her an uncomfortable familiar feeling, but luckily when she reached the outside Rosè was waiting for her in the car. It put her mind at ease to know her friend is here.

"How was it?" Rosè asked as Jennie clicked the seatbelt in.
"It was nice as always." She nodded. "I wish there was some way to get her out of there. She probably wouldn't go for it. As you know she's using this to punish herself for things she did, but I want her to forgive herself out here."

"Ask how she would feel about it next time. And then me, you and Jisoo can get together and talk about how much it's going to cost. If we're able to." Rosè said as she looked at Jennie and smiled.

"Thank you. That would mean the world to me. You have already done so much, I wouldn't want you to feel like you have to." Jennie says, feeling like she gave Rosè a guilt trip by accident.

"Of course not. You're my closest friend. We'll work it out." Rosè responded. The two headed home. It was an early morning Friday. Rosè had taken the day off, which in turn usually meant Jennie did too.

When they arrived, they did nothing but lay around, watching shows and talking; waiting for Jisoo.

"How did you and Jisoo meet?" Jennie asked. As the day began to close, Jennie felt more and more nervous about what she was going to do tonight. Maybe Rosè could give her some pointers, without her knowing she's giving pointers. Of course.

Rosè smiled as she laid on the couch, watching the tv. Her expression showed Jennie that she was happy to relive all of her memories of Jisoo.

"It was nearly around the time I got better at Korean. My mother had just been given our diner Rose by the previous owner. And so we went through the process of hiring new waitresses. Yuqi was the first. She came in for the interview with my mother and got hired. We quickly became friends; a few months on, she told me about this place she would go to with her boyfriend every couple months. Where girls would fight each other. It sounded interesting and entertaining; I was right. Towards the end of the seasoned tier I saw Jisoo. I knew immediately that I wanted her. The way she looked, her sweat, the blood on the corner if her mouth, ugh. She was so perfect." Rosè sighed and continued.

"After the fight, I watched where she went. She was conversating with CL and some other people around. I didn't care though, I walked between them and just pulled Jisoo aside. She looked confused; I started with "Doing something else tonight?". It was just the first thing I thought to say when I reached her. She said "Someone...maybe." I was extremely nervous, but it worked." Rosè laughed. "It was a turn on to see how straightforward she was with me."

Jennie was confused. It was that easy for her? A question and she had won Jisoo immediately. She had hoped to be that lucky, but with past event's in her life, the chances were unlikely. She felt better that Rosè mentioned how nervous she was; Jennie had never felt nervous like this ever before.