f i f t y e i g h t » k u i d a o r e

Start from the beginning

"Fuck yes!" Marlowe screamed when Blake and himself successfully tripped Phoenix and got the ball back in their possession.

"Goddamnit!" Phoenix spitted out, almost throwing the controller against the wall. He wanted, desperately, to stay concentrated on the game, but he was quickly losing his focus. His mind was involuntarily wandering off.

Pyper and Adrianna hadn't been with them all day and that was solely what was on his mind. Where was his beautiful girlfriend? All he wanted was her in his lap, giggling and laughing, and cheering him while he took out his best friends, his brothers in the game. He wanted his head buried in her hair, smelling her sweet coconut and lime scent. He fucking loved her.

Two minutes left and Phoenix was brought out of his thoughts, refocusing on the game in front of him once again. He opened his mouth and all hell broke lose. Within the next second each of them were at each other's throat, yelling on top their lungs while their faces grew red and their breathing was all laboured.

Suddenly the television screen flickered off and they go quiet as all their jaws dropped.

"What the fuck?" Phoenix gritted out.

"Absolutely not!" Phoenix heard the screech followed by the melodic laughter that only belonged to his girl. His head snapped to his right to see his girlfriend and sister entering the room, a controller resting in Adrianna's hand. All the guys follow Phoenix's gaze and all their eyes widened, they weren't expecting a single bit of what was currently happening.

The girls were dressed in Calvin sport bras and terribly short shorts with the waistband of their Calvin underwear peeking above the shorts. Their hair was done in dutch braids and sweat glistened on their skin.

They don't speak, but turn off the guys' game completely and Pyper turns on her old Wii console. Adrianna hooked the band of the Wii remote on her wrist as Pyper inserted the disc and then did the same with her remote. Turning around just sightly, Adrianna caught the eye of Nana Worthington. She sent a wink Adrianna's way and a soft giggle left Adrianna's lips before she turned back around.

"Throwing it back I see," Adrianna raises an eyebrow and laughs seeing Just Dance 4 come on the screen while Pyper nodded enthusiastically. All of the guys had their eyes on the two girls in the centre of the room - Phoenix having the perfect view of Adrianna's figure from behind as he sat with Nana on the couch against the back wall of the room; Marl and Judah were sitting on the couch against the left side of the room, and Blake and Talon were situated on beanbags on floor across the room from Marl and Jude. Conveniently for Talon, Pyper had taken the right side of the floor and Adrianna the left, he had the perfect view of the girl of his dreams.

They start dancing, rolling their bodies. Phoenix was in a daze staring at his girlfriend and Talon was not any better.

"What the fuck," Phoenix muttered, not being formulate any other sentence or take his eyes off Adrianna. Nana laughed at her grandson and how whipped he was for the girl. But she couldn't blame him. Adrianna Vasiliev was the epitome of beauty, looking just like her mother; she was beautiful and strong. And Titania respected the young girl for her strength and big heart. Adrianna didn't know it and she was sure Phoenix didn't either, but Adrianna was nothing short of a granddaughter to Titania.

All the guys were dazed, staring at the girls in the centre of the room. Adrianna knew very well what she was doing to Phoenix, she was certain she heard a low growl from him during one of the quieter parts of the current song they danced to.

Pyper and Adrianna started dancing to Super Bass by Nicki Minaj and Phoenix was sure he was going to lose his shit. His girlfriend looked fucking breathtaking. The way she moved, the way she rolled her perfect body, everything. Of course he's danced with her a million times before, but this, this was different. Sitting back and taking in every ounce of the wonders her body could do was painful as it was pleasurable for him. She hit perfect on every move, her body moved so professionally. And fuck if it wasn't such a turn on for him.