Lost Prince, Now Found

It was a week before the last stage of the chunnin exams. Team 7 was busy. Naruto with Jiraiya, Sasuke with Kakashi, and Sakura doing who knows what, but probably crushing over the picture of Sasuke she has on her desk.

Jiraiya and Naruto were walking back from their training session, a little further from the village, when they heard a scream. The Sannin originally didn't want to get involved but the young boy guilted him into doing it saying stuff like "Come on, you only want to get back so you can spy on naked ladies". It ended up being a kid pushed down by some sort of bully but the guy didn't stop there. He was going to kill the boy and the Sannin with his apprentice were going to take action until interrupted by yellow chakra chains coming from some nearby trees. 

Out came two boys. A shorter one with the chakra chains coming from his hand. He had it completely under control. There was another. He was taller than the one who had taken action. The two looked strikingly similar. They had the same red hair with split ends. They were both wearing blue and orange with black pants. They were obviously shinobi, but from where was unclear. The shorter one had his kunai pouch on his right thigh and the taller one had no kunai pouch at all. The small one was wearing a pair of grey blue sandals and the bigger one was wearing bandages down his legs and a pair of grey sandals. 

They completely took care of the bully. They released the chakra chains and tied him up with a rope that the tall one had taken from a seal that was sealed within a seal that was sealed within a seal that was sealed within a seal that was sealed within a seal that was sealed within a seal that was sealed within a seal that was sealed within a seal on his arm. He released all of the seals in about .7 milliseconds. Not to mention how fast they wrapped him up. Naruto didn't even see it. His eyes couldn't keep up. Heck, even Jiraiya barely even saw a blur. 

"We got the right guy, right, Kosh-nii?" the younger one questioned. His voice was kind of like Naruto's. Higher pitched and full of energy. "Of course, we've tracked him without a break. This is the guy. Have I ever been wrong, Kenten-outou?" the older one retorted. His voice was deep and rough. Very serious and determined.It commanded obedience. The opposite of his supposed kid brother. 

They were turning away when they saw Naruto and Jiraiya. They stopped in their tracks and stared for a minute before slowly approaching the two. Naruto and Jiraiya were completely confused. They stopped a couple feet away and get down on one knee and bowed. "Prince Naruto." they said simultaneously.

There were so many questions:

How did they know Naruto's name?

How did they just do all of that fuuinjutsu so quickly?

How did he channel his chakra chains through his hand?

Prince Naruto?

The list just continued.

"Uh, I'm not a prince. I'm just Naruto Uzumaki of Konoha. Believe it!" Naruto replied. They were not having it. "Nonsense. You are the prince of Uzushiogakure. Prince Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto. And we are your humble servants. If you would like, I'm sure Lady Kushina would like to see you. We've been informed that you were dead. She speaks well of you, beside that. She never really believed fate steered you toward the end that quickly." Kenten said. "We were sent to find you a couple years back. The Leaf never let us in without an official document from the Uzukage, but we couldn't go back without evidence of your being. Not because of an order, but because we wanted to find you." the older one, Kosh, testified.