Chapter 2

"Hey, Jack, you should come with us to the party. Maybe you can meet your future wife." Jordan smiled, opening the door to his car.

"Jordan, you know very well that there isn't going to be anyone there for me. The last girl I met at a party turned out to be crazy. Remember?" Jack rested his head on the car hood.

"It may be different this time. Caid met his wife at a party. It was a very weird night..." Jordan blinked at the thought of what happened that night.

"Jordan, I said I don't want to meet my 'future wife' at a stupid party." Jack walked to his house, pulled out the key, and stepped into the house.

"You think about it, I'll be back in an hour for the answer." Jordan drove off.

Once Jack was alone, he pulled out his phone and remembered how fun it was to go to a party and have fun. After what happened with the last girl-- she tried to kill him --he wasn't up for dating again.

"I guess I'll have to go." He gave in.

It had been 2 years since he had been to a party. And now, it was time for him to get back into his 'zone'.

-At Party-

Jack and Jordan waltzed into the party, where music was playing loudly, people were drinking, some were high, and people we dancing with each other.

"I'm going to go get a drink, want one?" Jordan asked Jack.

"I'm good. Go ahead, I'll be on the couch, I guess." Jack pointed to the empty couch beside couples making out.

Jack sat down and started to text a friend when a girl walked over.

"Did a guy like you walk in without a date?" The girl questioned the male that was currently blushing from terror.

"No, I'm here with a friend-"

"Well, I hope she doesn't mind if you take me to your place some time." She smiled with the devilishly hot smile she had.

"Actually-"

"It doesn't matter, call me sometime." She gave him her number on a paper napkin.

Jack was too surprised to even want to respond and ask for her name, but it didn't matter, anyways.

-At Jack's Home-

"Did you get a number?" Jordan, a bit drunk, asked while he was on the couch and drinking plenty of water as Jack has told him to do.

"Yes, actually." Jack was making something to eat in the kitchen.

"Are you going to text them or not?" Jordan said in a sassy voice.

"Sure, I guess..." Jack grabbed his phone and took the napkin out of his pocket and texted the number.

After waiting, he got a text back. He walked over to the couch and sat with Jordan, who was sipping water through a straw, in Jack's night pants.

"That doesn't sound like a girl, dude." Jordan raised a brow.

"She gave me... the wrong number... dude... this is terrible..." Jack smacked his forehead.

But it was about to change his life...