Chapter 16

Ryan's POV

"Uh what are you talking about"kanan asked me while looking way too confused and adorable at the same time.

Why do I have to be that stupid, why did I ask that.

Ugggghhhh how to recover from this now.

"Oh what I meant was, how long have you guys been friends, he looked way too comfortable with you"I muttered the last part under my breath so that he wouldn't hear it.

"oh Rahul and I know each other since sixth grade, he is my neighbor too "he replied.

Well that's uncomfortable to hear.

"Oh Okay, that's uh great "I said.

"Yeah, I mean it's nice, what a coincidence that we both opted for same college "He said smiling faintly.

I don't think this is a coincidence, that annoying voice in my head said.

Goddamit.

I really got it bad for this boy.

The reality of the situation hit me hard, breaking me out of my stance.I stood up from the bench abruptly and started messaging my temple.

"Ry-Ryan" kanan called out to me but I didn't dare look at him.

He stood up and tugged my hand that was now covering my eyes, when he succeeded to remove it, I still didn't look at him, he placed his hand on my cheek forcing me to look at him.

Once I saw the look of confusion but pure adorableness on his face, all hell broke loose.

I placed my hand on his that was still there on my cheek and encircled his waist with the other, tugging him towards me.

I was no longer in control of my own actions and I did something I wanted to do since the very first time I saw him.

I kissed him.

Yes.

I.KISSED.HIM