trece.

Devanté
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm glad Tatyana and I are friends now, I don't know how I could have lived without her for any longer. Damn, I've never cherished a female like this before.  She's special and I knew it from the start. I don't want to rush into things and have her be hurt. I couldn't bear to see her hurt again. I don't know what was going through my mind when I was doing those awful things to her.

Dalvin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dialed up my ugly brother's number to see what the hell he was doing. "Hello?" he answered. " Yo, Yo mutha fucka, what's crackin!" I like getting on his nerves. " Aye man....Shut the fuck up, why are you so hyper?" He says clearly aggitated with me already. Tony is screaming in the background about some hoe that he fucked with and she played him back. "Tell Tony to shut up about Angela, they ain't like each other anyways." He said. I started laughing because he was speaking nothing but truth. Tony snatched the phone out my hand "Aye Devanté, shutcho tree lookin, E.T. phone home, long ass toe, heavy fat man breathin ass up!" I was rolling on the floor. He went in! I ain't never seen someone so little get so mad so fast! He gave me back the phone and I couldn't breathe. "Man it wasn't even that funny, shut up before I come over there and smack you." Devanté getting mad is the highlight of my day man. "Anyways, what's up with you and taty?" I get down to the grimey shit. I wanna know what's going on. Maybe I can get a shot at her if De isn't acting right. "Her and I are just friends now. I don't wanna rush into anything with her and risk the new formed friendship." He told me. Damn man, she still went to him after all that shit. I mean thats my brother but damn he's a psychoooooooo. But enough about crook- i mean Devanté, lets get into Tatyana's beautiful ass. Mannnn she needa get with a real man. "You heard me Dal?" he said. "HUH? Oh yea, I heard you big fella. I'm happy for you *mumbles* i guess." I said. I'm still FLABBERGASTED that she's even friends with this nigga but hey...