7

I let out a sigh as I watched Orm look at the map.

"Just so you know, Mera doesn't like Arthur like you think she does. She is only working with him to stop a war." I said softly.

"Sure she is. I'm not a idiot. I could clearly see the way they looked at each other." He said calmly.

"Stop acting like you know everything." I said annoyed.

"I do know everything." He said sternly.

"Sure you do." I said as I rolled my eyes.

After awhile he left the room and I got bored. I decided to look around the ship and while I walked through the ship and I bumped into Orm.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he stopped in front of me.

"Don't know. I was looking around and trying to find my way around this place." I explained.

"Come with me." He said softly.

I nodded my head and we swam through the ship. Soon we arrived at the exit and he lead me to a palace. I soon saw a fish type person with five other of his kind. I listened to Orm talk to him and when I realized what was about to happen I grabbed Orm's trident.

"Stop! If you kill him you are no better then the surface world!" I snapped.

"If he is not with me he is against me." He said sternly.

"So you kill him in front of his daughter? How is that any different then what happen to your mother?" I asked softly.

He pushed me away and glared down at me. He then turned to the fisherman king and glared at him.

"Join me or die. It is as simple as that." Orm ordered.

I looked up at him and silently prayed the king would agree. When I saw him nod his head I let out a sigh of relief.

"We are leaving." Orm said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room.

Soon we made it to the ship and I watched as Nuidis and Nereus exchanged glances before Orm turned to look at me angrily.

"Everyone stay here. You, follow me." He ordered as he pointed at me and walked past me.

I frowned as we left the center of the ship and he led me to another room. We stopped in what looked like a bedroom and he turned and glared down at me. I waited for him to say something, but when he didn't say anything I looked at him confused. Instead of shouting at me he grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. I gasped as he pinned me to the wall and put his arms around my waist. The kiss was rough and full of lust and before I knew what was happening I was beside him on the bed with only a cover over me. I laid my head on his chest and felt his chest move up and down as he slept. Soon I fell asleep beside him and when I woke up it was to him moving. I set up and watched as he got dressed.

"So.... what was all that?" I asked a so pulled the cover closer.

"A moment of weakness. It won't happen again." He said as he fixed his armor.

"What if I want it to happen again?" I asked softly.

"It's won't..... I let my emotions get the better of me.... I won't let it happen again." He said sternly.

"Orm-"

"Don't! We will never be anything! You are nothing but a half breed! And a useless woman who is nothing to me!" He yelled.

"Alright.... I guess you will never change.... I guess I was wrong.... you don't care about me.. but know this... I love you.... and that is why I was willing to stay." I said before I pushed past him.

I walked away from him and I tried to hold the tears in. Soon I made it off the ship and I felt the tears stream down my face as I got on Spike and took off. I looked back once more to see Orm watching me leave from beside Nuidis. I looked in front of me quickly and held on to him as we made our way home. I soon arrived at my house to see that it had been fixed up. I walked in to see Thomas on the couch.

"Your ba-"

I cut him off by rushing up to him and hugging him.

"It's alright." He whispered as he hugged me.

He laid his head on mine and I cried as I embraced him. After I calmed down I told him about everything that had happen and how Arthur left to look for the trident.

"I'm glad you are safe and that he is finally doing what his mother wanted him to do.... be the king that Atlantis needs." He said softly.

"I thought I could change him... Orm..... I thought... if he loved me that... that everything would be fine, but.... I think I was the only one who fell in love." I said sadly.

"I know it hurts..... but one day it will get easier... I promise." He whispered as he hugged me.

After we spoke I left to go to the hospital and smiled softly as I took my mothers hand.

"I'm sorry.... I couldn't help Arthur.... I think I just made everything worse..... Orm is still going to try and attack us..... Arthur may be able to stop him, but I don't know.... I don't know what to do mom.... I wish you were here." I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

I felt a hand squeeze mine and looked up at her. I looked at my hand and let out a sigh.

"I miss you." I said softly.

I stood up and kissed her forehead before I walked out of the room. I ran into the doctor and asked how she was doing.

"She is still in a coma.... the water in her lungs damaged them and... the piece of wood in her side set up an infection. We stopped the infection and were able to patch her lungs up, but.... it's like she has given up... like she doesn't want to wake up." The doctor said sadly.

"She has to wake up.... she is all I have." I said as I walked away.

A few days later I set on my couch and looked out the window. I watched the sun set and I let out a sigh. Arthur had returned and told us that he was the king. Atlanna, his mother, had returned to Thomas, but.... my father hadn't returned and I hadn't been told anything about Orm.

"I hope you are happy, Orm." I whispered.

I turned to look out the window once more and froze as I saw a figure. I stood up and rushed out to see who it was.

"You?" I asked shocked.