5

After Spike swam for awhile we arrived at a bridge and a wall. I frowned as he stopped and I got off.

"Is this it?" I asked softly.

He nodded his head and I bit my lip as I looked at the top to see cannons.

"Is there anyway past those?" I asked softly.

He growled and I let out a sigh as I set down on a rock.

"I have to get in there. Arthur is in there and he might need my help..... I know how to fight..... no I wasn't trained... I taught myself." I said as he shook his head.

"Spike I am not a idiot and no I will not die.... why don't you swim over the wall? Would they shoot you?" I asked softly.

He shook his head no and I frowned.

"Why aren't you allowed in Atlantis?..... well if it was an accident then they shouldn't be so cruel to you.... I don't care if they aren't very forgiving. We are going over that wall, both of us." I said with a smile.

I hopped on his back and held onto his sides. He took off at a fast speed and I smiled as the cannons didn't fire at us. Soon I looked down and I smiled as I saw all the lights.

"Alright let's go find Arthur and this so called king." I said calmly.

Soon we made it to a type of gladiator match and I frowned as I saw Arthur fighting someone.

"Spike.... take us down there." I said softly.

He went down and I watched as the other man and Arthur moved to the side.

"It's the Mosasaurus! Run!" Someone yelled.

"Everyone calm down!" I yelled as I stood up.

"How? No one has ever got that close." The other man said.

"You would be the one to become friends with a deadly animal." Arthur said as he laughed.

"Spike is nothing but a baby. He wouldn't hurt a.... clown fish." I said with a laugh.

"You know this woman?" Another man asked as he came up to us.

"Meet my best friend."

"You dare come to Atlantis." The man with the helmet said angry.

"And who are you?" I asked annoyed.

"I am the king of Atlantis."

"And I am the queen of I don't give a damn." I said with a smirk.

"Alana?" He asked shocked.

"Wait.... Orm? So you're the bastard who sent a tidal wave through my house and nearly killed me and my mother." I said angrily.

"You two know each other?" Arthur asked shocked.

"He saved my life once.... and he thought I was a human when he did it." I said with a smirk.

"Only because I didn't want your body in my ocean." Orm said annoyed.

"Not your ocean. Prince of stupidity."

"Cease this woman! Take her where she can have a view." He said angrily.

Spike growled and I turned and placed my hand on his head.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. I want you to wait for me on the outside of Atlantis." I said softly.

He nodded his head and took off. I turned and allowed Orm's guards to cuff me.

"Just so you know.... I could of let him tear that pretty little head of yours off." I said as I passed by Orm.

Soon the battle began and I felt eyes on me. I turned my head to see the man from earlier watching me.

"Can I help you?" I asked annoyed.

"I am Nuidis Vulko." He said softly.

"Alana.... have we met?" I asked confused.

"No." He said as he turned back to the match.

Soon it ended with Arthur escaping with Mera. I was taken to another room and I let out a groan as Orm walked into the room.

"Mera and Arthur are dead." He said softly.

"No they aren't..... Arthur is to stubborn to die." I said softly.

"Leave us." He ordered.

Vulko watched me as he walked out of the room. I frowned as the cuffs fell off my wrists and I looked up at Orm.

"Why are you here?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"You injured my mother and the man I see as a brother was here.....and you are trying to destroy my home." I said softly.

"Your home is trying to destroy mine."

"They haven't made any move against you." I said as I met his eyes.

"Go home, this is your only warning."

"Make me." I said softly.

He glared down at me as I sent him a smirk.

"You are either a brave woman or extremely stupid."

"Can't I be both?" I asked playfully.

"You said you would owe me a favor..... I'll tell you what you can do.... you can leave."

"Nope, I'm not going anywhere." I said softly.

"Fine.... then join me. If you are staying here you will stay by my side." He said as he glared down at me.

"Deal." I said softly.

"What?" He asked shocked.

"I will stay beside you.... I will join you.... but I won't fight Arthur... and I won't attack the surface world.... by I won't try to stop you either." I said softly.

He looked at me shocked as he looked into my eyes.

"Why?" He asked softly.

"Why didn't you have me killed?"

"Because, I see no point in killing you." He said softly.

"Lier, you care about me.... just like I care about you." I said softly.

"I don't care about you. I care for no one."

"If you keep lying I'm going to say I told you so when this is all over." I said with a smirk.

"Shut up." He ordered.

"No."

"I am ordering you to shut up."

"Make me." I said playfully.

He growled as he glared down at me, and I smiled as I looked up at him. Before I could say anything else he had grabbed my face and pulled me into a heated kiss. I felt a blush appear on my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. As quick as the kiss started it was over. I looked up at him as I gasped for air and he smirked down at me.

"That made you shut up." He whispered in my ear before he moved away from me and walked out of the room.