BEHOLD MINE POWER!

Start from the beginning

“What is that!?” yells out the second giant machine

Three Italian machines are sent flying down the street, the three of them crash into the two giant machines, though they don’t do much but startle them.

“What is the meaning of this!? Where is this strong wind coming from!?” yells out the giant.

“Apologies! There is just this monster of a machine up the street, he destroyed one of our units with ease!”

“Make that three, our other two machines were completely torn apart in these winds”

“How can simple winds tear them apart!?”

“They were F8 tornado winds” the giant standing over the American Maides comments “you were lucky to survive that” he stands his machine and walks towards the source of the tornado “what American machine could EVER hope to hold such power?” he asks.

“It goes by the name ‘Eclipse mech’... there hasn’t been any announcement about this at all!”

“Eclipse mech?” the American Maiden asks “who or what built that?”

“Are you saying that not even you know about this!?”

“No… we know nothing about this”

“Then who IS this man? This...this MONSTER!?”

They all wait in silence as they hear metallic footsteps crash down on to the cement and asphalt. A blue visor breaks through the darkness of the night as he walks forward, his sheer size and height can easily make other machines around it seem small in comparison. Despite the beast’s height, its footsteps seem to be quieter, or atleast a higher pitch than other mecha the same size.

“Its… its huge!” calls out the American Maiden.

“It's nothing more than a super robot wannabe! Let me at him!!!” yells out the Italian giant as he runs forward with his battle axe drawn.

The large machine tackles the Eclipse mech, pushing it back slightly before it stops in its tracks. The Eclipse reaches over reaches over to the giant’s sides and almost effortlessly picks up the immovable beast over his head.

“WHAT POWER!!” yells out the Italian pilots.

“He picked up that behemoth!? HOW!?!” yells out the American Maiden.

“How the heck did this monster pick me up!?!?” the Italian pilot yells out as he is suspended above the Eclipse mech “my type of mech was built to be unstoppable!!”

“This… this is the power of my glorious creation!! THE ECLIPSE MECH IS UNSTOPPABLE!!” yells out the pilot of the Eclipse mech.

Having a mech only slightly shorter than him above his head, he effortlessly throws the beast back into the ocean letting it sink to the ocean floor. By swimming back to the surface, the Italian giant reaches shore unharmed, though heavily dazed.