1. How You Met

Sherlock:
You were a client. He would solve your case, and that would be that. Sherlock Holmes very rarely made meaningful, emotional attachments to people, and if he did then they took years to fully form. He didn't have the time, more important things to think about, better things to do. Which is why he found it infuriatingly curious that, after only meeting you a few times, he couldn't seem to get you out of his head. He found himself finding ways to prolong the case, he'd deduced you and solved it within minutes of you telling him about it, and yet, almost two weeks later, he was still finding excuses to meet with you and just talk. Like a normal person. It really was becoming a problem for him. Even John had started to notice that something was up. Which is what finally pushed him to inviting you for tea when he had the flat to himself. You'd agreed, he was attractive and intelligent, a rare combination in men you'd found, and although a little awkward at first, you hit it off.

John:
It was through your own clumsiness that you met John Watson. Rushing down Baker Street in the pouring rain, coffee in one hand, umbrella in the other, you somehow managed to completely overlook the man getting out of the cab just in front of you, that is, until you collided heavily with his chest, covering both yourself and him in coffee and, you're pretty sure, stabbing him with your umbrella. You were mortified, apologising profusely, stumbling over your words in your rush to explain yourself, and fruitlessly trying to wipe coffee from his rain-soaked jacket. Luckily, he had laughed it off, and invited you inside of 221B to warm up and dry off before continuing your journey. You had tried to refuse, but he wouldn't allow it, noticing how you shivered in the rain now that you were no longer under the cover of your umbrella. Giving in, you agreed to go inside with him, and, when you left warm and dry a few hours later, your phone had a new number in it and you had a date for the next day.

Mycroft:
You met Mycroft through his brother Sherlock. You lived in the flat below him and John and they often invited you up for tea. On one occasion, you were discussing how you had been struggling to find another job after you had been made redundant from your last job as a PA. Sherlock had mentioned that his brother was looking for a PA, and that it would pay well because of the job his brother had, but you brushed it off, saying how you didn't think you would ever be good enough to work for anyone who had a Government job. You thought Sherlock had let it go. Oh how wrong you were. The next day there was a knock at your door and an important looking car waiting outside to take you to your new job. Mycroft Holmes hated job interviews, they were so tiresome and such a waste of time, so when his brother called him and told him he knew the perfect candidate for the role of his PA, he immediately agreed to hire you. You spoke very little at first, Mycroft was an intimidating man, but you were good at your job and efficient, and he admired that about you. The more comfortable you became around each other, the more you talked, and the closer you became.

Lestrade:
You had been a member of the Northumbria Police Force for a few years before you moved to London and transferred to Scotland Yard. You were placed in the department of Greg Lestrade, who, for the most part, ignored you for your first few weeks. It was only when you proved your value as a member of his team, saving his and another cop's life in a robbery-gone-wrong shootout, did he really notice you. You sparked his curiosity and he spent every spare moment he had at your desk, talking to you, annoying you, distracting you, whatever he could to keep your full attention on him. He was handsome, gentlemanly yet playful and you liked him, but you refused to acknowledge any feelings towards him, a bad breakup was one of the reasons you moved to London, and you could handle another. However, he wouldn't be discouraged, and eventually just straight up asked you out. You agreed, more to get him to leave you alone so you could get some work done than anything, but you were glad you did.

Moriarty:
You weren't meant to be there. Moriarty had planned it all in advance, everyone who would be inside the building when his men went in. They knew who to kill, in what order and in what way. Except you. For you, a simple case of wrong place, wrong time. The company Moriarty was going to destroy had, unbeknownst to him, just hired you, and that was your first day on the job. The head of the assassination team, Sebastian Moran, decided it would be better (for you and for him) if he simply killed you, but a text from the boss stopped him in his tracks and instead made him pull out a chloroform rag and stuff it over your mouth. When you next awoke you were in a very lavish office, tied to an equally lavish chair, facing a devilishly handsome man in a suit. He'd introduced himself as Jim Moriarty, the only consulting criminal in the world, and presented you with two choices. Work for him, or die. You couldn't go free after what you had witnessed, and you really did want to keep your life, so you begrudgingly agreed to work for him as an assistant, although not without a healthy amount of attitude. After all, this guy had essentially kidnapped you and forced you to work for him, he deserved your sarcasm at least. At first it was minimal, you still feared for your life around him, but as you grew more confident around the consulting criminal, so did the way you spoke to him. You were blissfully unaware of the affect you had on him, until one day, a few weeks after the chloroform incident, your snarky comments got a little o much more him, and you found yourself pinned against a wall, handsome face inches from yours and a devilish smirk playing on his lips.

—————
A/N: Hey! What do you guys think? Not bad for my first time writing something like this, right? (Feel free to disagree lmao)

Which one is your favourite?

Any requests for other characters you would like me to do leave a comment and I'll see what I can come up with!

Bye!