M's Stripper [15]

Start from the beginning

"No," I stubbornly answer.

Syreena has daggers in her eyes and my nose brushes her nose. We were that close, and I was trying very hard not to kiss her. It was tempting, very tempting.

"Stop it," Syreena says.

"Hmm?" I hum looking into her eyes. "You want me to stop?"

"Yes, please," Syreena answers and closes her eyes.

I wasn't sure if it was out of annoyance or something else, but I was enjoying myself. I stroke her face with my index finger and Syreena sighs in pleasure.

"Does it feel good?" I question.

I knew her answer, but I wanted her to say it.

"Yes."

I smile in satisfaction and my finger travels down to her neck. I was stroking the side of her neck and she was breathing hard. She liked this as much as I did. My hand travels down further and I bring my head down to her neck. I gently bite her pressure point and feel her back arch towards my body. I kiss the spot lightly and lick it.

"Please stop," Syreena gasps.

I smile against her skin and kiss it lightly again.

"Will you promise to get up?" I mummer against her skin.

I brush my lips back and forth on her neck, waiting for her answer.

"I promi--- ZAYN!"

I was giving Syreena a proper hickey, sucking on her neck tenderly. Syreena was all moans now; her neck was one of her turn on spots. I bring my lips to her ear and kiss her ear lobe softly.

"Are you enjoying this?" I question. "Because I am."

I couldn't help it. My hormones would rage whenever I was near her. I had to touch her, it was crazy.

"Please, Zayn. I swear I'm up. Just get off," Syreena said.

She pushes on my chest but it was a lame attempt.

"Really?" I whisper in her ear.

"Yes, really!" Syreena shouts annoyed.

I pull back and look at Syreena's face. She looked so pissed off and I couldn't help but smile.

"I will wipe that smile out of your face, Malik," Syreena glares and narrows her eyes at me.

"Oh really?" I ask, smirking.

Syreena doesn't do anything but skewers me. I bite my lips trying to hide my smile that was forcing on my lips. If I was in Syreena's position, I would have enjoyed this. A hot guy kissing my neck and giving me love bites, and he's famous, oh yeah I would've loved him. So what was Syreena's problem? Syreena counties to stare at me and I bend down to her ear.

"I have a half a million ways to make your body feel good," I whisper seductively into her ears.

"Yeah, great story, now get off!" Syreena heaves on my chest and tries to push me away.

"Nope," I say popping the 'p'.

Syreena mutters some curse words and then feel her arms go around my neck. Syreena wear a smirk and crashes our lips together. Now this was nice, she was actually enjoying herself. Syreena pulls on my bottom lips and I make a sound from the bottom of my throat. It was a nice kiss, no lust involved. It was almost normal and I liked it. Until I felt pain shoot up from my man parts. I pull back and Syreena smiles evilly. I gasp in pain and move away from Syreena.

"My balls!" I hold on to them and moan in pain.

Syreena sits up with a smile. "I told you to move!"

"I know, but that didn't mean you had to kick my fucking balls!" I yell at her.

Syreena bites on her lips making her look hot, but right now my baby maker was in pain.

"Well, at least you learnt your lesson," Syreena says smiling.

"You just ruined my chances of having babies!"

The pain stopped and I was able to stand straight. I glare at Syreena and she laughs.

"You think this is funny?! Well, try having some balls and then you'll see," I glare.

Syreena puts her hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry."

Syreena was trying very hard not to laugh but she couldn't control it. Syreena gets up from the bed and runs to the other room. Syreena was laughing like crazy and gasping for air. After a few minutes she comes back.

"I'm done," Syreena says, leaning on the doorframe.

I shoot a glare at her and walk out of her bedroom. If she had balls, she would've known how much it hurt. But I deserved it and I liked how cunning Syreena was. She knew I would fall for her kisses. I smile to myself and sit on the couch. The pain stopped and Syreena was still in her room. I had nothing to do so I fish my phone out and go on twitter. You wouldn't believe what was trending as number one.

A/N; Very cheeky lad Harry is, in a concert, Harry changed the lyrics to I Want to; "Blow a kiss, blow a job, different dick every night."  ;D my kind of man right there. (; And check out the pic on the side, I was laughing like crazy.