Chapter 2

Ken sized the man in front of him, looking at him from head to toe, he must be strong, he thought as he measured the width of the man's arm. The man was putting on a black tank top and black denim jeans trouser, his fist already balled in preparation for this fight. He was a body builder, and also a former street fighter. At 7ft tall he was considered to be a giant, adding to the bulk of muscles on him. Compared to his opponent he was a god. But something made him weary of this scrawny looking man, sizing him up.

He seems to be weary of me, guess am gonna use that against him. Now the bulky giant in front of him was moving ever closer to him now. What's he doing? Ken wondered, Suddenly he saw a punch coming straight for his fore head.

He can't dodge that, nobody has ever dodged that the giant thought to himself. To his utmost surprise, his jinx was broken. Out of shock, he stood still, not being able comprehend how this small boy was able to dodge his punch. He couldn't move, he just stood there with his stretched arm being 2 inches away from his opponents head, then he realized that he actually couldn't move if he tried.

"You're wondering why you can't move right?" Ken smiled mischievously

So he is the reason for this paralysis, "what did you do to me?"

"Every time a person attacks me at close range, let's say within 6ft, and I eventually dodge their attack, without making any physical contact with them, they get paralyzed" he had a serious face now "that is my ability"

"So what now?" The giant asked feeling nervous

"This battle was already decided before it began" he smirked, "you can only be released by physical contact with me, or if am 150ft away from you", taking a few steps back, he focused on his opponent again, "my next move will decide the outcome of this battle", he calmed down, took a deep breath, closed his eyes, then balled his hand into a fist, " here I come"

Who is this guy?  Sweat trickled down the giants face, the thought of being this vulnerable made him shiver. He's mind was racing with thoughts of possible body parts his opponent might target. Closing his eyes, he anticipated the attack. The sound of his opponents fast footsteps approaching only increased his anxiety, he tightened his eyes shot. Just then he felt a tiny contact, of a fist against his chest, he waited, expecting a giant blast to throw him away, but nothing happened, he opened his eyes, and saw the scrawny looking man, below his outstretched hand, touching his fist to his chest. Feeling the paralysis disappear from him, he jumped back from the man in front of him, "what did you do this time?" He panicked as he looked down at his chest.

"I feel you have a lot to offer in this match, so I want to see what you can do" Ken stands up.

"You released me from the paralysis?" He was confused, who would have the opportunity to win a fight, and would throw it away for that stupid reason?

"Sure, but better make it worthwhile"

The giant smiled, " you just made the biggest mistake of your life"

Ken was unimpressed, he felt belittled, "weigh your words carefully", he looked at the man with disappointment.

"Shut up!" He yelled, "brace yourself, cause I won't take it lightly with you" adopting a boxing stance, he started bouncing on the spot.

"Are we going-
Ken didn't see the giant move, but he felt the punch pass his face, grazing his ear. Now was his turn to be stunned; nobody has ever touched him with an attack in close range before, he couldn't believe this.
He barely dodged the next punch that passed by his left ear, this time doing more than just grazing his skin, before he could get his bearing he saw a third punch coming for his forehead.