♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki

Start from the beginning

"But what about you?" He asked him. "I feel frustrated myself, but seeing the way she protected Bakugou with her all, it doesn't take a genius to work out just how important he is to her." Todoroki was a little sad that he's not the precious person who made Yuuki's heart beat out of happiness, but he could see why Bakugou was precious to her. 

To Yuuki, Bakugou was someone she had a close connection with. From the beginning to everything. Bakugou cared about Yuuki not just because she was his pet at some point in his childhood but she became someone he cared deeply for.

"I'm jealous." Todoroki put his hands in his pocket and he was about to walk away. 

"Todoroki!" Kirishima ran after him and he grabbed Todoroki's left forearm. "Todoroki, not this world, but there are worlds where she wants to find you. I just want you to know that you are her precious person too." 

"...I see." 

Kirishima let Todoroki go. He was about to walk ahead of him but Todoroki caught him by the forearm too, "Kirishima, I don't know what's going on with you and your memories from many different worlds, but I believe you are important to Yuuki too. Otherwise, you wouldn't have remembered her in every world." 

Kirishima never complimented himself over the whole memory thing. In fact, he often blamed himself for not remembering fast enough at times. Hearing Todoroki say that made him happy but a little sad at the same time. "Sometimes I wish I can see her too, Todoroki. But right now, the story isn't about me or you. It's about Bakugou and Yuuki this time." 

"This time, huh?" Todoroki finally let Kirishima go. 

The two of them left the hospital with understanding smiles. They both understand they're not the main character in this story. Perhaps in another story, they'll become the main character?

Bakugou sighed and he gently loosen his grip on her shirt. His forehead rested against her shoulder. It was breaking apart, the wall that tried to keep up and block the tears from rising had risen past breaking point.

It was okay for him to hit Yuuki from time to time, because he would never truly hurt her. Seeing the villains beat her with proper strength, it broke him on the inside. Every moment he was avoiding the villains, the corner of his eyes would divert to seeing the honey badger get beaten up. The same honey badger he had fought when he was little was getting a one-sided beating and he could do nothing about it. It shattered his heart knowing that he couldn't protect her.

Yuuki felt his tears wetting the fabric of her shoulder. She gently rubbed the side of her head against his own as a sign of affection. Her own tears were brimming her eyes.

"How dare you try to die in my arms?!" 

When they have landed far away from the scene of the battle, Kirishima looked at Yuuki with immediacy. 

"Yuuki? Yuuki!" Kirishima noticed it from flying, the amount of blood that dripped down. He knew they were Yuuki's blood.

Bakugou looked at his arm to see so much blood was dripping down. He didn't notice the blood because in the rush of the moment, he was too focused on getting Yuuki out of danger.

"Yuuki-san! Blood is dripping from her mouth!" Midoriya shouted out. 

"Give her to me!" Iida took charge right away since he's the fastest one who could run for the hospital. "Bakugou-kun!" 

Bakugou was completely frozen because of the amount of blood that dried up and ran down his arm. She's not going to live- 

"Bakugou-kun!" Iida snapped Bakugou out of the trance. "Please give Yuuki-kun to me! I'll run her to the closest hospital!"