♥21♥ The preparation for Internship

Todoroki went to bed early but he did not go straight to sleep. He was being plagued by the scene from earlier, which kept replaying in his mind. He touched his lips with his fingers, thinking about Yuuki when she licked his lips yet again. 

"Someone needs to tell her that's not the correct way." He said as he pulled the covers up. 

At the same time, he remembered how he embarrassingly called out for his mom when he thought Kuon was making Yuuki cry. "Crap, that guy heard me clearly..." He pulled the covers up so it covered the lower half of his face. "I can't believe myself." He could only hope the next time he sees Yuuki's new adoptive dad will forget about what happened! He's so embarrassed he could die! 

Bakugou was helping Yuuki pack her things because he saw her over-stuffing the boxes. She doesn't have too much stuff, but she just doesn't know how to fold her clothes and put them in boxes. 

'How much money was given to her to buy essential things?! Kirishima really went all out shopping with her...' Bakugou angrily thought as he folded her clothes and piled them on his bed. He had separated the shirts and the pants, he's about to finish any time soon. 

"Bakugou, how do you put a bed in a box?!" But he's getting distracted by her idiotic questions!

"Why in the hell would you need to bring my bed with you, you moron?!" 

"Because what if there's no bed at my new home?!" 

"Why wouldn't there be a bed, you smelly animal! Use your common sense! That bastard probably have everything prepared for you!" 

"How am I supposed to know?" Yuuki then went to his desk. 

"What are you doing now?" 

"I want the desk. Just in case my new home don't have it." 

"You really are a moron! I told you, just your things are fine!" He couldn't hold it in, he just HAD to go over to her and slap the back of her head! 

"Ow!" 

"Idiot! You smelly animal!" 

"You say I smell, but I smell like you!" 

"Huh?" He suddenly pulled her to him by the front of her shirt. 

"Uwah!" 

Bakugou pressed his nose against her neck and he inhaled the scent of the shower gel that he use. Not only that, the shampoo that he always used was evident from the smell on her hair! 

"Hehe~! You're tickling me~!" 

"You bitch! Why did you use my shower gel and shampoo when you have your own?! You smell like a man now!" 

"What's the problem? It feels refreshing~." 

"Tch. Idiot badger! One day I'm gonna skin you and make a mat out of you...!" 

Yuuki jumped onto his bed, careful not to knock over the clothes that he was folding for her. Yuuki looked at Bakugou and she smiled at the sight of his back as he turned his back to her to see if he left anything out. 

"You bitch, I know you know how to fold clothes! You're just choosing to be lazy!" 

"Hehe~." 

"Huh?!" He whipped his head around, his hands were making tiny explosions. One wrong move and Yuuki will eat an explosion for dinner! " What is so funny?! Do you want me to make your head blow up?!" 

"It's just your back is a lot bigger compared to when you were a little boy." 

Bakugou stopped looking too angry. His face softened to the point he just stared at her. "Come here, you ugly beast."