♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle

That day...

No one predicted that time and reality will stop holding one another's hands. 

That day...

Bakugou was angry. No, angry would be an understatement. Pissed? Fucking pissed? More pissed than an angry storm perhaps? Either way, he was pissed. "DIE!" In front of the bathroom's mirror, he was angrily brushing his teeth with so much ferocity that even the bristles of his newly bought toothbrush was starting to fray out of place. "Damn germs!" At this rate, he will have very clean teeth that even the dentist will have no idea what to say when he next see her!

He won the gold medal during the Sports Festival. One would think that he should be happy about it, but the immensely prideful Bakugou Katsuki saw no merit or reason in the golden medal. He couldn't be happy since he did not feel like he had won. 

'That half-and-half bastard...!' All because the still wavering Todoroki Shouto refused to use his left side's flames against him. Bakugou was angry because Todoroki used his flame against Midoriya...does this mean Midoriya was bigger threat than Bakugou to Todoroki? So much of a bigger threat that he had to use both sides against Midoriya? Bakugou wanted a proper fight with Todoroki as he used both sides! To have Midoriya get the best of two was a disgrace to his own pride! 

His phone vibrated at the edge of the sink and it fell towards the floor. Bakugou was able to grab it, but he dropped the toothbrush into the sink. "Kirishima? Huh?! How did he get my number again?!" He couldn't remember giving it to him- wait, he does! 

Bakugou went to get his new phone from the phone shop since they said he's ready for him. He accidentally got so angry that his old one exploded in his hold. This time, he will try to be careful because his Mother said she will ground his ass if she had to buy him another one this year. 

And on his bad luck, he ran into Kirishima of all people at the mall. Kirishima was happy to see him and he ended up following him. 

"I bet your phone is not shockproof." Kirishima suddenly said with a mischievous grin. The two of them were eating lunch at the food court. Not much words were delivered between the two and that's what Kirishima came up with as a conversation stater. 

"It is shockproof, fuckmunch! How about you knock it to your face and see for yourself?!" 

"Pass your phone here then." 

That Kirishima tricked him! Bakugou was about to delete the number but he saw the message and he grinned like a villain. 

...

Everyone in Class 1-A were in their hero costumes. They were in their costumes because Kirishima thought it would be cool to have a competition and make things more interesting. 

Aizawa, All Might, Present Mic, and Recovery Girl were all here too. They will be the ones supervising the students from the sidelines.

"Is it really okay?" Present Mic asked Aizawa. 

"They're just hitting each other with giant pugil sticks in their hero costumes. I've never heard of anyone dying from being hit by one." Aizawa didn't care and he zipped up his yellow sleeping bag after he got in. Wake me up when there is a last person standing.