♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki

Her tail was wagging happily because he was here to see her. She was happy to see him first thing in the morning. "Hee~." After talking to the Dabi who didn't belong to this world and understanding what it takes to protect someone precious to you, she understood herself a little more. She understood that she will do anything for Bakugou. She realized it's him who was important to her this whole time. When he told her to live as her own person and not think of herself as the pet he once had, she was happy. She felt freedom in her heart for the first time in her life. 

"Hurry up and do the fucking checks and then get out of the way, doctor! You're blocking the door!" Bakugou was annoyed because the doctor made it to the door before he could go in. 

"Don't be so rude! The patient finally woke up!" The doctor didn't appreciate the foul language but he put that aside and he went to check on Yuuki. The doctor asked her many questions in regards to the aftermath of her operation. Yuuki was told that she shouldn't do hectic exercises until the pain subsided. Because she was a honey badger, she will heal faster and be back to her usual routine real soon. Before he left, he opened the window to let fresh air in. 

When the doctor finally left, it was now Bakugou and Yuuki alone. Bakugou closed the door and he walked over to her bed. He grabbed a chair and he sat on it. He did not look happy.

"You finally decide to wake up, you idiot badger." 

Her tail wagged faster, "Yep! I guess I have slept enough!" She smiled at him with a light tint of pink across her face. She was so happy to see him because he's her precious person. She didn't think happiness was this simple, but it really was. She's so happy to have him-

"I REALLY want to punch you in the face right now." He suddenly said with a vein threatening to burst. 

'Happy to have him punch me in the face doesn't sound quite right to the ears.' She thought in her head. "Did I do something wrong?" 

Bakugou angrily stood up, knocking the chair down to the ground in the process. "Yes you freaking did!" He pulled her up by the front of her shirt and he pulled her up to his level. He was so livid, absolutely pissed.

"Geh! Bakugou! Is it because I've accidentally clawed your back when I jumped out of your shirt?! You didn't say anything so I thought it was okay!" 

"It's because you jumped out of my fucking shirt, you asshole! When did I tell you to jump out and fucking bite that villain?!" His other hand was making little explosions. 

"But they were going to take you away!" 

"So you jumped at them?!" 

"Ah! You're being rough on me! You are elephant-making-love-to-a-cat, rough on me!" 

"Where did you such an ugly metaphor?!" 

"Kaminari...! Ack...!" 

Kirishima and Todoroki were watching from the slightly opened door of Yuuki's room to see Bakugou being rough on her. 

"Is it really okay to leave Yuuki to Bakugou?" Todoroki asked Kirishima, "He's being rough on her again." 

"Ah. Because Yuuki has always been destined to find her way back to Bakugou. It's Yuuki's wish, no matter which world she is born in." Kirishima smiled at the sight. It was meant to be like this from the very beginning, they were supposed to be together. Be it the past that only Kirishima could remember, the present they're living in, or in the many alternate worlds where Yuuki will exist. "Yuuki and Bakugou are supposed to be together, Todoroki. That's why I wanted to protect both of them the best I can."