33- all clear

Ahhhhh #1 in nhc thank youuu. Anyway back to this very short chapter, I've been concentrated on my George one that I will be posting soon so sorry if these updates are taking longer
|
urgh. my head is pounding. i look down to see me still in my clothes from yesterday.
"why do i ever drink?" i murmur to myself
"i don't know lilia" reece replies yawning throughout. he rolls over and rubs his eyes. "you were so drunk you couldn't walk, i had to carry you upstairs and take you to bed then you fell asleep almost immediately so i just let you be" he laughs. i lean over and kiss his head.
"what would I do without you?"
"couldn't tell ya" he laughs.
"reece it's my all clear today, what time is it" i say jolting up out my seat.
"shit I need to get ready, I have like an hour before my appointment and I need to do my stretches" i panic
"go get a shower and ill sort your breakfast and clothes and I'll drive you there" reece says reassuring me.
"your the actual best" i kiss him then run off to the shower.

"ahhh" I squeal as I meet Reece back in the waiting room. i hug him tightly.
"i can dance again" I squeal trying not to be to loud.
"im so happy for you el" reece smilies happily at me. i squeeze him tightly. i look over and see a girl around my age with deep auburn hair and big round green eyes. she smilies at me and mouths, 'well done'. i mouth back 'thank you' and smile back appreciably. That has made my day.