Chapter 19: Who is That?

Hello! I'm just gonna let ya get to it! Nothing to say :)

ENJOi :)

______________________________________________

//Justin//

"Ahem." Someone outside cleared their throat, purposely getting our attention.

I turned my head slightly to see my mom. She stood there, her hands on her hips, just looking down at us. She had a weak smile plastered on her face. Dae removed her legs from around my waist. A blush crept up on her cheeks and I looked at her. I turned to look up at my mom.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I questioned her, walking toward the shallow part of the pool. I walked up the steps and grabbed a towel and handed it to Dae as she got out.

"I don't get a simple, Hey mom, how are you?" She joked as she pulled me into a hug. She pulled away, and leaned towards Dae, who she also pulled into a hug.

"Hi, Ms. Mallette." Dae greeted my mom. She smiled sweetly as she pulled away from Dae.

"Hi! How are you Dae?" My mom asked her, staring at her intently.

"I'm fine, thanks," She paused, "And you?"

"I'm great. I thought I'd visit Justin. I didn't know he had company..." She trailed off as her eyes landed on me. There was this look in her eyes I wasn't familiar with.

"Mom," I started, taking a deep breath, "Dae is my girlfriend." I sighed, reaching down for Dae's hand. She looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, well that's great to hear! I'm glad your happy." My mom chirped. Though she sounded happy, her facial expression didn't match. She was thinking. I didn't think it would be good.

****

Dae led me to the front door, her hand in mine. I gently held her hips, pulling her close to me. She rested her arms on my shoulders and wrapped her hands around my neck.

"I really have to go. But I had fun tonight." She whispered onto my lips.

She ran her hand through my short hair. I brought my face closer, my lips just grazing hers. I leaned in for a kiss but she pulled away slowly, teasing me.

"Really?" I sighed. I really wanted to kiss her. Since my mom had gotten here, I haven't gotten the chance to. It was killing me that I craved Dae's lips so badly.

Now I had the chance, but she was teasing me.

"Please?" I begged, and just then, Dae pressed her lips to mine. Her lips fit perfectly into mine, moving slowly and carefully. She smiled, making me chuckle.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She sighed, pulling away. I stopped her, pulling her back into me, not letting go.

"I love you." I whispered, my lips barely touching hers.

"I love you too." She smiled, tip toeing for one last kiss. Her hand lost a hold of mine as she went through the door.

I watched as she rounded the corner before I shut the door.

As I made my way to the kitchen, my mom sat at the table, something obviously running through her mind.

"Mom, are you ok?" I quietly asked her, setting myself across from her in a chair. She looked at me, a slightly worried look on her face.

"I know you like her, but what happened that changed... I mean didn't she reject you at first? I'm not trying to say I don't like her, because I do like her. I just don't understand." She sighed in confusion.