Bartender & Happy pt 3

Imagine you catch feelings for a regular at your bar while in an unhappy relationship with your long time boyfriend. Part 3
Word count: 1066
Pairing: Happy x Reader
Warning: alcohol, language
"Night, Jeff," you called to your boss as you walked out of the bar. You sighed and pushed your hair from your face. Happy had called earlier that afternoon asking what time you'd be at the party, he seemed like he genuinely wanted you to be there. "You stupid bitch," a drunken voice slurred at you, pulling you from your thoughts. You looked up and saw Eric sitting on the hood of your car with a bottle in his hand. "What are you doing here?" You asked, annoyance clear in your voice.

"Four years, Y/N, and you just leave a note," he hissed at you as he slid off the hood of the car and moved closer to you. "Eric, we stopped being in a relationship a long time ago. You were screwing some girl from work, and I deserve more. So yeah, I left," you snapped at him and pushed your way to the car.

You quickly drove to Happy's house, and rushed inside hoping Eric would leave you alone before Happy could find out. "Hey," Happy said from the kitchen as you walked in, causing you to jump. "What are you so jumpy for?" He asked as he walked toward you. "Y/N" Eric's voice yelled as he pounded on the door, "let's just talk about this!"

Happy's face hardened as he realized why you were so jumpy. "Did he touch you?" Happy growled as he stalked toward the door. You blocked him, not allowing him to get to the door, "Did he hurt you?" Happy asked again his voice cold, eyes trained on you looking for any kind of answer. "No, and let me handle him. His brother is Charming PD, I know Eric and if you do anything to him he won't stop until he brings the whole club down. Please, Happy," you pleaded with your hands on his chest pushing him back gently. "Two minutes, and then I'm gutting him," Happy compromised reluctantly.

You quickly opened the door and stepped out onto the front porch. "Y/N just come back, we can work this out," Eric begged reaching for your hand. "Stop, Eric, we're over. We've been over for a long time, stop trying," you said as you moved away from him. "Honestly babe, what will my mom think? She wants us to get married, have kids," Eric smiled and you rolled your eyes. "You're really worried about your mom? We are not getting back together. We are not getting married. We are not having kids. Leave me alone," you hissed at him. "So you're just going to throw our futures away like that?" Eric asked trying to look sad, barely masking his anger. You sighed as the door opened and Happy walked out.

"You little slut," Eric laughed, "I should've known you were leaving me for someone else. And it's some white trash biker? God, you really are a stupid whore," Eric was pissed, you'd never really seen him like this. It scared you. "Back the fuck up, get off my property and don't come near her again," Happy growled, trying to stay calm so his club stayed out of it. "And what are you going to do about it? She's my girl," Eric snapped. You stepped in front of Happy attempting to hold him back and diffuse the situation. "I'm not your girl, please leave me alone," you begged, stepping back into Happy pushing him back into the house. "Yeah, sure, babe," Eric chuckled shaking his head as he started walking to his car. You pushed Happy into the house and quickly shut the door behind you.

"I ain't staying at the clubhouse anymore, we'll stay in different rooms. But you aren't going to be alone until he backs off," Happy snarled, pacing the living room. "Happy," you cooed rushing toward him, rubbing his back, "I'll get dressed, let's just go to the party and relax, I'll move my stuff to the other room when we get back," you promised, trying to calm him down. "Yeah, go get ready," Happy nodded as he walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer.

Almost an hour later the two of you were playing pool with the guys from the club. Happy seemed calmer and more relaxed. When the game ended you and Happy walked over to the bar, you leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek, "Thank you, Happy." He looked over at you with just a hint of a smile playing on his stoic face, "You're my girl, it's my job,"  he shrugged, trying to play it off. You rolled your eyes and quickly downed both yours and Happy's shots. "Take me home, Hap," you smiled at him with that smile that never failed to take his breath away.

"The party's just getting started, babe, let's just go to my room," Happy smirked as he stood up pulling you up with him. Happy wound his arm tightly around your waist as he led you back to his dorm. He shut and locked the door behind him before turning to face you. "You sure you're ready for this, girl?" Happy asked sliding his kutte off and draping it on the back of his chair.

You pulled your shirt off over your head, "Shut up and kiss me, Happy." You said trying to sound confident so he couldn't see through you and figure out how nervous you were. He chuckled before picking you up and wrapping your legs around his waist and kissing you.

"Happy, we need you out here, brother!" Chibs yelled followed by a loud bang on the door. You groaned as your hands slid down from his head to his chest, "You better be at the house as soon as you finish with this club stuff," you told him, pressing a quick kiss to his neck before he set you down.

"You're staying at the clubhouse, I don't want you unprotected until your ex backs off," Happy said sternly causing you to roll your eyes. "I can handle it on my own, you don't need to protect me," you told him as you pulled your shirt back on. "Please, Y/N, just do this for me. I don't have time for this fight right now, we can fight when I get back," Happy said before kissing you again and walking out to go help the guys.