"Eh?Ah!I want to register as an adventurer."(Shin)

The man face who was ruthless before suddenly turned into a face like to burst into something,but his face turned towards the back with his hand closing his mouth.

Just laugh if you want it!

"There was only one way to settle this.How about joining us training outside?"(Bald man)

"Huh?Training?"(Shin)

"Yeah.To see if you are capable of becoming of adventurer.By the way my name is Thomas.Pleased to meet you."(Thomas)

"My name Shin.Pleased to meet you too.So what kind of training we are doing?"(shin)

After a brief talk I was escorted outside at the guild backyard.It seems like there was an open space where adventurers train their swords.Some of them just throw a huge fireball towards the air.Is that magic?I wonder if I could make it too.

"Now then.Pick your preferred weapon."(Thomas)

Thomas lead me to a rack full of many kinds of wooden weapons.Theres sword,lances,spears,bow and arrows and even a club.

I picked a wooden sword and held it tight at my hand.

People starts to surround me and Thomas.I can see the receptionist before standing behind thomas,holding a paper.She has some worried face though.

"Are you ready?"(Thomas)

"Ah!Before that?Does magic can be used here?"(Shin)

It doesn't really magic though.

"Magic can be used.But don't use too much,this place would crumble if the magic limiter can't contain it."(Thomas)  

My face shows some confident smile towards him.He was holding a big wooden broadsword.By the way its two-handed while mine is one-handed.

"Ready?Then,battle,start!!"(Thomas)

In an instant,Thomas disappeared.In that instant too a large sword ramming from upward,direct to my head.My feet moved back before my eyes meet the impact of the wooden sword.

Thats was some enormous power.

"I cant lose here!"(Shin)

I swing my wooden sword toward him but was blocked by his big sword.The difference in power could be seen.But,why does it feel lighter than when in earth?

Klang!

Klang!

After a few clashing,my wooden sword finally breaks into two.But that was not a disadvantage because Thomas's sword were break too.

"Hooo.You got some kind of power there.This is getting intense."(Thomas)

He throw his wooden sword and changed it into a big,shining broadsword.

"Wait!using real weapon like that is-----"(receptionist)

"Its fine.This kid had some monstrous power inside him.Wooden sword isn't a worthy weapon for this kind."(Thomas)

What did he mean?

But right now he had used the real sword.Moreover its size was as big as him too.Lokks like there is no other choice.

Thomas disappeared and swings down his broadsword towards me.I who had taken evasive maneuver earlier could evade it.

Crasshhhh!!!

That was a big crack at the land.The crack seems like the land was cutted into two.

Cheers suddenly risen from the crowds surrounding us.I can hear well what they are screaming about but some of it souns like this.

"Way to go kiddo!!"

"He managed to evade those deadly attack?Is he some monster?"

"That attack could destroy a mansion in one go.Better watch from far away now."

"Dont take your eyes off from your opponent!Kid!"(Thomas)

"What was that last line!?Woahhhh!"

Surprisingly I could evade the other attacks.

"I can feel that you had something under your sleeve.Use it if you don't wanna be a grave."(Thomas)

"Looks like there is no other choices then."(Shin)

I hold up my wrist.

"<Materialize>!<Plasma Katana>!"

<Accepted><Materializing>

A glow of light engulfed my hand.Later a one meter bluish katana appeared on my right hand.This is one of my favourite melee weapon.

"Let's get going!"(Shin)

"That's some enourmous energy you got.But it won't stop me!!"(Thomas)

He swings his broadsword three times towards my face.An aftereffects.One of them are real,hit by it can make my body smashed to smitherens.

But,

It doesn't stand chance if I blocked all three of them!

"<Ignite Prism>!"

"Wha!?---"

My movement blocks all attacks he used.The aftereffects disappeared while the real one clashing with my katana.The moment his sword meets my katana----

Ssssccchhhh!!!

"The sword is------!!!"

His sword upper part was,laying on the land along with Thomas.

"Good job,kid"

"The winner!The 15 years old kiddo,Shin!!"(receptionist)

I'm not a kid!