Chapter 6 - Friends and 'Enemies'

Tommy pulled the triply truck into a long gravel drive way that lead to a large beige colored house. I jumped out of the truck along with Tommy and grabbed all of my luggage.

"So first thought on Pastranaland?" Tommy questioned as he opened the door for me.

"Huge, gnarly, sketchy and cleaner than I thought it would be." I stated glancing around the front entrance.

"ya it is clean... That is not a very common trait." Tommy laughed, "well follow me."

I followed him to my room for the week. It wasn't much. Just a bed and a nice little nightstand. There was a bathroom down the hall that wasn't to far from me. Tommy told me that everyone was outside then he disappeared into the large house. I unpacked most of my things set up a picture of my family on the nightstand. I then traded the sweats for a pair of white and black board shorts and I threw a red fitted fox shirt on top. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I was never a girl to turn heads when I walked in a room. You actually need boobs for that. And my little A cups didn't really stand out. As for my body, I was a little more muscular than most 16 year old girls are. I got my greenish grey eyes from my mom and my brown curly hair from my dad. If I left my hair air dry, like I usually do, it falls in lose waves to the base of my shoulder blades. I've been trying to decide if I should cut if off lately, but I think I would miss it.

I hurried out of my room the the back door and I kinda froze up. It wasn't like me to be nervous so I metal growled at myself and pushed the door open. The sight I seen will forever scar me. Andy Bell was running around naked while the boys shot him with paintball guns. Suddenly Andy changed course and started to run at Jolene Van Vugt. Who in turn screamed and ran away. I just stood there awkwardly with my head cocked to the side.

"Hey Jazey is here!" I heard someone yell.

Suddenly everyones eyes were one me and a bunch of heys and hellos were thrown my way. I started to make my way down to everyone to say hi when Andy changed coarse again. And he was heading for me.

Thinking fast I grabbed the nearest object, which happens to be a yellow bucket, and I threw it and Andy. It worked surprisingly well and hit him directly in the stomach.

"I'm only 16 you sick bastard." I said in a joking maker before walked over to the laughing group of people.

Introductions were quick considering I already knew who everyone was. Though it didn't take long for Travis to pull me away for a grand tour.

"So for a start this is our shed. In there we have everything from Pitt bikes to side by sides. There is a foam pit and and a few BMX and skate board jumps in there." said pointing to a large building. "and if we continue around the building we come to the grand foam pit. Which you will become very familiar with in the near future. We only have two rules with is: don't over shot it and no right turns."

I couldn't help but laugh at he way he said it, "and if I turn right?"

"you hit the pavement or if your lucky the tractor breaks your fall." Travis tried to say seriously but he couldn't keep the grin off his face.

"ok I will avoid turning right." I stated looked at the tractor.

Next Pastrana and I got on two Pitt bikes and drive out to a dirt track he had. Obviously this is we're I would be practicing my dirt landings. There were even a few ramp to ramp jumps set up.

"ok and now to a personal favorite part of my house," he said before starting the bike and driving off.

I followed behind him easily keeping speed with his bike. On the way we passed his rally car track which he quickly explained. Finally we pulled up to a place I knew as the Hell Track. I can remember watching a Nitro Circus episode were they road ladder bridges on Pitt bikes. For those who don't know how hard the is, imagine riding a bicycle across and a five foot wide piece of wood. That has bends, turns, ups and downs.