Love and War

It is a question that has been asked for centuries ,How long is forever?

Sometimes it is only a moment you live in it can be as brief or as long as it choses .

We do not have control over time or fate we only think we do because time in itself is an illusion created by humans because we feel like the universe is always running ahead of us.

You ask yourself: Do I have any fight left in me ? To survive what feels like an eternity of wars .

You manage to pick yourself back up whenever you fall but sometimes you fall harder than others and it breaks your wings to were you can no longer fly to the heavens you are caught in reality.

Which in truth you can't make reality your own people are always controlling other people.

You may always find your way back to where you want to be but there is no guarantee it will ever be what it was like when you left.

All you can do is keep fighting until you finally can't anymore but hopefully by then the heavens have calmed and you can live the life you want too.

Feel so deeply as to where you can still fight for you and what you want, Never leave someone behind who loves you. Even if you can't fight anymore stay because you probably mean more to that person then anything.

If they stood beside you in a war make sure you do the same for them. Life may not be fair but you can at least make some aspects fair. One hand washes the other.

Karma is always on your side just remember that.