Muses

What is a muse ?

A muse is something that fills you with joy and happiness beyond compare.

For some people it is being alive for others it is finding your meaning in life if there is one out there for you.

We spend day in and day out trying to find our muses and meaning it is something we give to ourselves to try and find because it is pure happiness our muse.

Others of us our muse is the love of another person and if we can give them that we become selfless and will give everything we have just to exsperience pure happiness in our lives.

A muse can be the love of a person who cares for you no matter what and how you are that is how love is supposed to be right not just some made up fantasy.

For me my muse is a sweet smiling boy who waits for me to get ready spend his days thinking about what will come next for us in our adventures down the road because a relationship with someone is just a road trip you can't wait to go on.

Sure every relationship has it's hardships but that is normal. This boy is always sweet and greatly caring for me just his sent brings up my mood if i am down. he cares for me in a way no one ealse ever has it fills me with joy no matter the circumstances.

His bright blue eyes shimmer on the ocean on a hot summers day and remind me of a time when I was a happy person. I am captivated by him he is my muse.

He is what makes me happy when I am blue. He has made my life worth living again he has brought new meaning to my life.He gives me a reason to wake up every day and say I can do this.

It is because of him I gave myself a second chance at love and pulled myself out of a hole I had dug myself into.

He is now my hevanly light in the dark world.