Chapter 1

(Ryland's POV)

We were all waiting downstairs for Rydel while she changed for the Austin and Ally after party prom.

She walked downstairs wearing a Neon Red Cross- Strapped dress with a Small black leather jacket and black boot heels with a red clutch bag and her hair was bright blonde with Sparkles in it.

Stormie- Beautiful!

Rydel- Thanks Mom

Mark- Let's get going, we need to pick up the girls

So we all walked outside and piled into the van. Dad drove to Savannah's house. When he stopped I opened the door and got out. I knocked on her door waiting. She walked out in a Pink flowing dress with White heels, a white clutch bag and a necklace saying Love on it.

Ryland- Stunning as usual

Savannah- Awww, Thank you

Ryland- Let's go

She locked the door and we walked to the van and I helped her get in. Once we were sat down, Dad drove off.

(Rocky's POV)

We arrived at Alexa's house. I got out and knocked on her door. She opened it and was wearing a Midnight blue dress with black strap heels and a black clutch bag. We walked back to the van.

We sat down and went to Laura and Vanessa's house.

(Ross's POV)

Me and Riker got out and waited for Laura and Vanessa. Vanessa was wearing a black mini dress with black heels and a black clutch bag and Laura was wearing Jeans and a top. We walked back and got in and was soon off driving again.

Rocky- What is it with you and your bags? You all have the same

Rydel- So..?

Rocky- Just saying

Alexa- How come you two aren't dressed?

She looked at me and Laura.

Ross- Our clothes are at the set

Alexa- Oh right

Savannah- So will we see an Auslly kiss?

Laura- You will actually, we are actually going to be repeating scenes from the Proms and Promises episode

Alexa- I can't wait

I smiled.

(Laura's POV)

I got a text from Rydel. I opened it up.

~Text Convo~

R(Rydel) L(Laura)

R- When u tellin him?

L- Soon

R- When?

L- I don't know

R- I can't believe it though

L- I know, don't tell anyone, only you, Vanessa and my parents know

R- I promise

I turned my phone off. We were at the Desk where we had to sign in. The car stopped in front of the gates and the Man opened the window.

Man- Hello?

Mark- We're here for the Austin and Ally After Party prom

Man- Names

Mark- Ross Lynch and Laura Marano

Man- Sign these

He passed us a clipboard. Ross signed it first and then me. I passed it back to Mark who gave it to the man.