"Hey there twerp, miss me?" He says as he pulls his knife out of the bed.

"Hell yeah, so I can kick your..." You dive to the right to dodge a punch which blew a hole through the wall. Alarms started to sound. "You could at least let me finish." You tackle him through another wall just to hear him grunt. "Hurt yet."

"Not enough." He growls as he throws you through another wall which happened to led outside. It was only then that you realize that you are on the eighth story of the hospital. You grunt and teleport yourself onto the ground only to see Richmond gone. "See ya again soon twerp." You dodge to the right and grab a knife that was thrown at you. 

"Same trick won't work on me twice Richmond." You then noticed the knife start to glow. "Shoot its an explosion!" You freeze the knife to stop it and just sigh. "Maybe next time." As you start to walk to your room.

"What happened (y/n)!!!" You hear Oxpin yell as he and Glynda run up to you.

"Sorry, my mistake, I forgot to tell you l; don't ever watch Richmond on a TV otherwise he can show up to where he is being viewed." You say as you walk away from the entire scene just wanting to rest.

Mini time skip

You finally make it to your room after searching for a good half hour just to see that you walked past it three times. 'damn it' is all you can think as go inside and set up your room. 'wonder what time it is?' you think as you look at a clock to see 4:55. 'Oh crap I gotta pick up Weiss at 5!' You hastily use wind to fix up your hair and take a minute shower. You use heated wind to dry yourself and put on some black jeans and (f/c) shirt with a black hoodie. You run around only to realize that you have no idea where their dorm is just to see Ruby running through the halls. "Just my luck" You say as you run after her. You see her go into a room right next to yours. 'And it was right next to mine the entire time. 'Son of a, wait gotta get their, quick.' You knock on the door just to realize you do not have a gift for her. " Eh I'm good, make it on the fly.".

"Coming" You hear a cheerful voice call out, probably Ruby. A few seconds later Ruby opens the door and looks at you. She runs back in and yells " Weiss your boyfriends here!" You see Weiss in a bluish white outfit as she walks up to you.

"Ready to go ice angel?" You ask looking at her slightly annoyed face.

"Better then I thought my nickname would've been. Thought you would make it something a little more cheesy in the joke part." She says while grabbing you arm and starting to walk away.

"If I wanted that I would just call you Sweiss. Get it Swiss cheese." You say while looking at her slightly agravated face now.

"Dunce" Is all she says while looking away.

"Your pretty cute when your angry, maybe I should keep it up." You look at her to realize that she is just blushing and looking away so you two continue to head out. "Say what are we doing for this time out?"

Time skip to after the date

Location: hallways of beacon

After returning from the date Weiss just wouldn't get off your arm. " Hey Weiss not that I mind you hugging my arm and all but i told you that you shouldn't have watched that movie.

Flashback to the date

You and Weiss had just finished dinner and we're going to see a movie. "So Weiss what movie do you wanna watch?" You look to see Weiss looking through her options.

"This one." She points to a horror movie about clowns  "I have already seen all of the other movies but not this one and it looks interesting."

"You do know that is a horror movie right?" You say smiling still at her.