(How dare you?!)

"Alec!"

"Alec!"

"Alec Lightwood!!" Mak shouted at the sight of her target. She stomped down the stairs, her eyes narrowed at him.

Alec was now staring confusingly at her. "What the hell?" He mumbled to no one.

Once Mak approached Alec, she let it all out. "How dare you speak about me that way? You are making me sound cruel!" She snarled. "Um, cause you kinda are." Alec shrugged.

This just made Mak more furious.

Supposedly, someone had been spreading mean comments about her due to her 'anger issues'. The only reasonable leak was her lifelong..........uh.....whatever they were.

She clenched her fists, ready to charge at him,standing closer as he backed away. He held up his arms. "But wait wait, I haven't been saying anything about you." He protested.

Mak scoffed loudly. "Oh,buuulshit." Alec now returned the anger and stood tall, obviously. "How dare you talk to me that way?" He snapped, his finger pointing at her face. He tried to make Mak retreat but she stayed put, their faces now inches from each other. His towering figure didn't scare her.

"Just because you're taller doesn't me you're better. And that is easy to prove. Come on. You and me right now-" In a flash she pulled out her blade. "-, for everyone can see me KICK YOUR ASS!" She roared and jumped, Alec quickly dodged. He ran for his weapon, seeing Mak was not giving up. Before she could make another move, a hand pushed her back. Mak glared at Jace. " Stay out of this!" She yelled.

"Why is it you always have to kill someone?" He asked,his voice gruff.
Alec had his bow ready, aimed at Mak.

"Why are you always like this?!" Jace demanded. Mak tucked away her anger and remained blank, her blade clashing to the ground.

With one last huff she ran away, towards her room.