"I will call you later.. Someone is at the door Chote.. Answer my phone quickly then!" Ratna said and hang up the call. 

She stood up and went to open the door, "Garima app.."

"I came to talk with you Ratna.. About Khushi and Payal marriage!" Garima said.

"I also wanted to talk with you Garima about Khushi.." Ratna smiled relieved.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Me too about Payal bitiya.." Mami said and cut Arnav's call, rushing to Ratna and Garima. 

New York

"What the.. Mami also cut the call.. What the hell is wrong with them? Everyone calls me to share their problems and when time comes to say what exactly is the problem, everyone gets busy with something else.. If they don't need to me, then why are you they disturbing my phone every time?" Arnav frowned. 

He wanted to throw his phone lazily on the bed and go to the kitchen to make his favorite hot black coffee but no, another call on his phone! 

"Urghh.." Arnav groaned frustrated and picked up the call, "Go directly to the point Akash.. I already know there's a problem, now care to share with me what is the 'problem'.."

"Bhai if you know, then why should I tell you?" Akash asked confused.

"What the Akash..  I said I don't know what the problem is.." Arnav gritted his teeth.

"But Bhai you said you know there's a problem.." Akash said innocently.

"But I don't know what it is dammit.." Arnav rolled his eyes. 

"Acha I understood it now.. You know there's a problem but you don't know what happened, hain na?" Akash smiled.

"You realized it so soon!" Arnav mocked.

"Bhai actually.. I... I will call you later Bhai.. He is taking my Payal away from me.." Akash hang up the call.

Arnav shut his eyes trying to control himself, when Laxmi came and started tickling his feet.

Arnav smiled a little, "I don't feel ticklish Laxmi, but thanks yaar.. Before going to India, I used to find you so irritating.. But now I'm realizing that you're the only one who understands me .. And you're less irritating than everyone there!"

"Meeeeeeeeeeeh.." Laxmi blushed and ran away from his room.  Today she would faint for sure,  after receiving a compliment from her Hero. 

"Arnav bhaiyaaaaaa.. Arnav bhaiyaaaaaa.." HP shouted.

Arnav walked out of his room, and ran downstairs: What happened HP? Why are you shouting like this? 

"Laxmi fell off the stairs!" HP said, caressing Laxmi who hurt herself a bit lost in Arnav's compliment.

Arnav face palmed, "I always told Nani that it's not good to keep animals in a house.."

"Meeeeeeeeeeeh.." Laxmi glared at him. 

"Now leave this Meeeeeeeeeeeh.. Meeeeh and watch where you're going.. HP take her to hospital if necessary.." Arnav said. 

Gupta mansion

"What are you doing with Payal Dada ji?" Akash reached at Khushi's room. 

"I'm murdering her, can't you see?" Dada ji asked sarcastically.

"But why? She is your granddaughter, please don't kill her Dada ji.. What is her fault?" Akash cried. 

"I suspected from the very first time that I saw you, that you're Ullu ke pathe.." Dada ji said making the girls giggle at Akash.

Akash pouted, "Main Ullu ke pathe?"

"Are you seeing anyone else other than you? Maybe you're.. After all you have four eyes!" Dada ji chuckled.

He turned to Payal and wiped her tears, "Don't worry, I found a good boy for you.. You're shy.. He's shy.. You're silent.. He's silent.."

"Wah great love story!" Dada ji smiled. 

"But Akash ji is also like this boy.." Khushi said. 

Dada ji glared at Khushi, "Does this Ullu ke pathe even knows how to eat gol gappe?"

"But Dada ji.." Khushi wanted to speak but he cut her off. 

"And for you,  I found a desi version of Arnav babua Raijada!" Dada ji smiled happily, "Bohot famous hai ladka (The boy is very famous).. He reminds me of myself when I was young.. I was also like him, smart, handsome and brave.."

"What?" Khushi widened her eyes.

"How do you know about ASR Dada ji? He is in New York.." Lavanya asked. 

"He's famous in our village.. Everyday we see his picture on newspaper and have tea while chatting .. Girls there are dying for him.. They steal newspaper just to see his face..Everyone wants a husband like Arnav babua.. " Dada ji giggled.

Khushi fumed in anger, after listening about the girls who dared to steal her Annav's pictures to drool over him. 

"And I found someone exactly like Arnav babua for you Khushi bitiya.. As you speak a lot all day bak bak, you have to get married to someone who can control you and your mouth and who better than desi version of Arnav Raijada?" Dada ji winked and Khushi glared at him.

Happy New Year to everyone 😚💕💕

Hope you enjoy this chapter!